The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie, I've started to move over to the James Harden side. Give him the MVP. Curry out there with a bunch of all stars, former all stars, former team usa players, DPOY, MIP. Harden got some solid talent around him even without Howard but NOTHING compared to GS and what steph has to work with. Not to mention have the Warriors even had an injury all season? Besides somebody missin 1 week for a twisted ankle or something. That team has been the luckiest team ever. Haven't had to deal with any type of adversity all season.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I've started to move over to the James Harden side. Give him the MVP. Curry out there with a bunch of all stars, former all stars, former team usa players, DPOY, MIP. Harden got some solid talent around him even without Howard but NOTHING compared to GS and what steph has to work with. Not to mention have the Warriors even had an injury all season? Besides somebody missin 1 week for a twisted ankle or something. That team has been the luckiest team ever. Haven't had to deal with any type of adversity all season.
oh now yall wanna agree with me? lol

oh now yall wanna agree with me? lol
James gettin the Rockets that 2 seed in the west says alot to me. I mean it's not a landslide or anything. Any other year Steph would be a lock probably. But this Man James is something serious now. That team USA run last year really elevated his game. He was the best player on that team usa team too.

Last edited:
Idk about handing it to Harden so easily just cause he did more with less

If anything the epitome of a more with less season, was last year when KD murdered the league, Westbrook missed half the season, averaged 32 ppg 7.5 rpg 5.5 apg, crazy performances all year and a borderline 60 win team

i'm not saying Harden isnt worthy but after being spoiled by KD it kinda changes my perception

Idk about handing it to Harden so easily just cause he did more with less

If anything the epitome of a more with less season, was last year when KD murdered the league, Westbrook missed half the season, averaged 32 ppg 7.5 rpg 5.5 apg, crazy performances all year and a borderline 60 win team

i'm not saying Harden isnt worthy but after being spoiled by KD it kinda changes my perception
but nobody did that this year. u cant give it to kd this year cuz he hasn't been topped since. and dwight missed most of this year didn't he? harden carried his entire team. and doing more with less makes u the MOST.VALUABLE.PLAYER. does it not? Like i said before, harden was literally the Rockets life raft AND paddles. i love the way steph has been playing, but the award should go to the guy who was needed more, because thats what the award was for.

Idk to me the MVP has to go to either the best player on the best team or the guy who does more with less

They both have great credentials, I'm glad i dont have a vote, its gotta be as nerve racking as being on a jury

Im not completely sold on Harden or Curry but i know it has to go to either 1 i aint even mad

For the last time :lol: you don't get any respect until you actually prove that you can get to the finals.

You had multiple people in here, in real life, and on other forums expecting a healthy OKC to beat GSW, who just won 67 games. Why? Because the Thunder are more proven. So it isn't just people coming at Atlanta because they're Atlanta. They're coming at Atlanta because they have yet to advance past the 2nd round.

If ATL gets to the finals & is competitive? Then next year you won't have people saying ridiculous stuff like Indy can beat them :lol:

Last edited:
but nobody did that this year. u cant give it to kd this year cuz he hasn't been topped since. and dwight missed most of this year didn't he? harden carried his entire team. and doing more with less makes u the MOST.VALUABLE.PLAYER. does it not? Like i said before, harden was literally the Rockets life raft AND paddles. i love the way steph has been playing, but the award should go to the guy who was needed more, because thats what the award was for.
+1 I gotta say, I agree.

For the last time :lol: you don't get any respect until you actually prove that you can get to the finals.

You had multiple people in here, in real life, and on other forums expecting a healthy OKC to beat GSW, who just won 67 games. Why? Because the Thunder are more proven. So it isn't just people coming at Atlanta because they're Atlanta. They're coming at Atlanta because they have yet to advance past the 2nd round.

If ATL gets to the finals & is competitive? Then next year you won't have people saying ridiculous stuff like Indy can beat them :lol:
I didn't name the article that, the writer of it did. So take it up with him. Maybe consider clicking on an article before u comment on it. Who been to the finals in the east?
Hawks - nope
Cavs - not with these guys
Bulls - nope
Wizards - nope
Bucks - nope
celtics - lol yea with kg ray and Paul
nets - nope
don't worry I'll stop making sense tho.

Last edited:
KJ McDaniels broke his wrist on this dunk. 

Out for the playoffs
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

They have no depth B. And as trash as the Mac have looked that's a veteran laden team and Jim Carey is still a top 3 coach in the league. Think I'm leaning toward the Mavs.

Rocket's do have depth. Dunno what dude is talking about as usual. Will be a good series but I'm taking Houston. Dallas got nobody to guard James. Nobody.

They have no depth B. And as trash as the Mac have looked that's a veteran laden team and Jim Carey is still a top 3 coach in the league. Think I'm leaning toward the Mavs.
Houston is still deep on the bench with guys that can play multiple positions.

I'd expect an 8 man rotation of:

dwight-smith
TJ-smith
ariza-brewer
harden-brewer
terry-prigs

Pretty sure Jim Carey is going to employ Hack-a-Rocket he has 3 candidates to do it on.

Mavs may not have anyone to stop Beard, but he's got to step up his postseason play.

I didn't name the article that, the writer of it did. So take it up with him. Maybe consider clicking on an article before u comment on it. Who been to the finals in the east?
Hawks - nope
Cavs - not with these guys
Bulls - nope
Wizards - nope
Bucks - nope
celtics - lol yea with kg ray and Paul
nets - nope
don't worry I'll stop making sense tho.
The Cavs are being led by the leagues best player who has been to the finals several times, so that's why they're being favored right now over all the other Eastern teams. Their leader is more proven than everyone else's

Rocket's do have depth. Dunno what dude is talking about as usual. Will be a good series but I'm taking Houston. Dallas got nobody to guard James. Nobody.

When the magic elminated the cavs in conference finals the magic had no one who could guard james, dude legit cooked them and still lost the series

Doesnt matter if the mavs dont got a player who can guard James, its a team game the better team will win

Mavs boy

The Cavs are being led by the leagues best player who has been to the finals several times, so that's why they're being favored right now over all the other Eastern teams. Their leader is more proven than everyone else's
Yea i figured 1 player would be your response. He's not the best player anymore. Not the mvp. Or in top 3. Hes not even thebbest player on cleveland. That's kyrie. In all those years in Cleveland lbj took them to the finals once and they got swept.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Jim Carey is going to employ Hack-a-Rocket he has 3 candidates to do it on.

Mavs may not have anyone to stop Beard, but he's got to step up his postseason play.
Jim Carey is far and away the superior coach, but I'd hate to see this turn into Hack-A-Rocket vs Hack-A-Rondo
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom