The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I'm not a girl. Thats DCallamer..lol

Nah thats actually Dre chick. Or something like that

Those were the joints i took before i played. I snapped a bunch because i knew they were about to be blurry den a mug i figured if i took a bunch i might get a few decent ones. Once i got on the court i was giving out work like jobcorp. Gave dre some buckets too. homie was hella hacking Lol. Strong as an ox too. He was dribbling like he had handles and shot mad 3s. Bricked all them joints lol. I told my dude to take pix of me playing against him but he got distracted i guess and my phone has the 2 minute time lock. He didnt tell me that it locked either :lol:. I was being extra extra cuz i thought he was getting some kind of footage lmao. After that game i said eff it i aint want em going through my phone anyways. I got hella tiddies in my gallery. Dre my neighbor though we'll probably hoop all summer if he says in town. I'll get some footage up at some point. No ewd.

Real talk..he missed so many layups it was embarrassing. Then he was getting frustrated when we started talking **** he was fouling hard as hell and traveling. But..he did get every rebound just about though lol. hes a double double machine for sure lol. We played with a bunch of short cats too. Im 6'1-6'2 my boy is 6'4 his boy was like 6'1-6'2 and everybody else was under 6'. So drummond was like a wall out there

Last edited:
If an NTer is giving you buckets 3 days after the season is over - you should be banned from getting a max contact in the off season

If an NTer is giving you buckets 3 days after the season is over - you should be banned from getting a max contact in the off season

Funniest **** i was joking with him about. I said something to the effect of 'damn I'm suprised you're in her today dre. Didnt yall just play yesterday B? You just couldnt wait to get back to hooping huh? You couldnt wait to get away from those nba ****** and get back to ego hooping with regular ****** huh' lol

So Thibbs really isn't returning next season? Grantland already saying his era in Chicago is over

Thibbs in OKC? 
pimp.gif

Presti should tell KD/Russ to call Steph Curry and Klay. Those dudes would've ran through a brick wall for Mark Jackson. I'm sure they're fine with the change now.

So up late night watching ESPN and saw this crazy stat:

View media item 1495291
We already knew Harden was doing more with less, but wow.

League avg PER is 15 by the way

Last edited:
Boy that ESPN, they sure can create some stats.

How in the hell, did they think of that one.

Last edited:
^^^Worst video I've ever seen posted in this Thread.
Retract that Earl

Edit: nice replacement, that is a much better video.

Last edited:
[quote name="Freeze"]Real talk..he missed so many layups it was embarrassing. Then he was getting frustrated when we started talking **** he was fouling hard as hell and traveling. But..he did get every rebound just about though lol. hes a double double machine for sure lol. We played with a bunch of short cats too. Im 6'1-6'2 my boy is 6'4 his boy was like 6'1-6'2 and everybody else was under 6'. So drummond was like a wall out there[/quote] Not sure if Drummond or Boozer.

Haha I'm not a girl. Thats DCallamer..lol

Nah thats actually Dre chick. Or something like that

Those were the joints i took before i played. I snapped a bunch because i knew they were about to be blurry den a mug i figured if i took a bunch i might get a few decent ones. Once i got on the court i was giving out work like jobcorp. Gave dre some buckets too. homie was hella hacking Lol. Strong as an ox too. He was dribbling like he had handles and shot mad 3s. Bricked all them joints lol. I told my dude to take pix of me playing against him but he got distracted i guess and my phone has the 2 minute time lock. He didnt tell me that it locked either
laugh.gif
. I was being extra extra cuz i thought he was getting some kind of footage lmao. After that game i said eff it i aint want em going through my phone anyways. I got hella tiddies in my gallery. Dre my neighbor though we'll probably hoop all summer if he says in town. I'll get some footage up at some point. No ewd.
ur lucky man. id LOVE to play against a nba player. and u dropped buckets on em?

gotta put it through his legs one time for the gram tho. ya homie aint ya homie if he slipped up on this opportunity to shine lol

So up late night watching ESPN and saw this crazy stat:

View media item 1495291
We already knew Harden was doing more with less, but wow.

League avg PER is 15 by the way

Double edged sword for curry being on the best team

Today is the deadline to vote for mvp tho, honestly this is the closest mvp race ever and both are equally derserving

Its weird cause there was that year Kobe won it and everyone was like CP3's time will come 6-7 years later he really isnt close to winning one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom