The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://grantland.com/1990s-orlando-magic-oral-history/#fn-24  

any of yall saw this piece on the 90's magic ? its a good pretty good read. They mentioned a couple times that Penny & Shaq had somewhat of a kobe / shaq relationship
nerd.gif
 Also talks about shaq bolting for LA and other good ****. 

The potential that team had 
sick.gif

Penny's injuries 
mean.gif

Nick Anderson's Free Throws
mean.gif

http://grantland.com/1990s-orlando-magic-oral-history/#fn-24  

any of yall saw this piece on the 90's magic ? its a good pretty good read. They mentioned a couple times that Penny & Shaq had somewhat of a kobe / shaq relationship
nerd.gif
 Also talks about shaq bolting for LA and other good ****. 

The potential that team had 
sick.gif

Penny's injuries 
mean.gif

Nick Anderson's Free Throws
mean.gif

Read it yesterday, it was great.

I never mind tatts like that, better that than random nonsense that you cant even explain the significance of it.

Reported :lol: extra lame. Prob pissed can't get tickets cheap anymore to go to an hawks game and root for the opposing team :lol:

Last edited:
As much as I want Harden to win, I picked the Mavs.

Harden is the best player in the series, but Carlise is the better coach, Chandler can (reasonably) negate/frustrate Howard, Aminu will make Harden work for points, hide Monta on Prigioni/JET, better health and Playoff Rondo is upon us.

yooooo DarthSka was holding in the disdain just to make you feel better
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i see people with jumpman tats, batman tats , superman tats... whats wrong wit a kb tat. i personally wouldnt get a kobe tat but no different then those other tats i just mentioned...i figure lot of dudes here would have sports themed tats

Last edited:
Memphis/Portland SHOULD end in 5 games.

Conley gives Lillard trouble and if Marc plays like the dominant Marc, Grizz should take care of business. No knock on Portland, but it more so deals with their injuries and lack of depth on the bench with those injuries. BUT, knowing how the Grizz like to make EVERY SINGLE GAME COMPETITIVE, this series would probably go 6 games. As long as Conley and TA play throughout the entire series, I have the Grizz in 5.

Like I said, Grizz never seem to take care of business against a weaker opponent. I've only seen them do it once and that was when OKC was without Westbrook and Grizz won in 5. But, that was probably the only series where they were listed as favorites too :lol:

Last edited:
Is it weird that Im actually turned on more knowing that shes kinda a snob? :lol:
absolutely not. That makes every good lookin woman even more sexy. Imo anyway. They know they bad. Then Do a complete transformation in the bedroom. Then go back to being the snob afterwards. Rinse wash repeat.

Last edited:
I ain't even mad at the lil bunny. I live near Arlington and the tow companies are ******* relentless. *** holes too.

Last edited:
Is it weird that Im actually turned on more knowing that shes kinda a snob?
laugh.gif
Just depends, if you strictly tryin to smash it's not that weird. HOWEVER, she look like she go one of two ways, she either down for whatever and like it rough and in public.. OR she robotic and refuses to ride the D and ONLY does missionary 

Just depends, if you strictly tryin to smash it's not that weird. HOWEVER, she look like she go one of two ways, she either down for whatever and like it rough and in public.. OR she robotic and refuses to ride the D and ONLY does missionary 
good lord at the former
mean.gif
. lets keep this thread on track doe. kobe, lebron, cp0 sucks, hgh, anthony davis is the greatest basketball player since troy aikman, hawks, why aren't we talking about the hawks. think that about covers it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom