The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

people that dribble at the top of the key for 30 seconds and run me through 6 screens before even trying to make a move to the basket are the worst

if you need more than one screen to get a shot off in a pickup game you should have stayed at home 
not if teams really play defense. cats were running zone yesterday lmaooo on my mama. When you hoop with regular college hoopers, ex nba or euro cats, you'll see some serious defense, when multiple picks are necessary. These dudes out here playing for 10-days lol
are there scouts watching? damn

haven't hooped with real talent in years though. 
frown.gif

What you guys think about calling Out of Bounds in pickup? This one douche i used to play with would always run out of bounds in the corners to shoot 3s when he was guarded. It was prety egregious and basically cheating because he would be D'd up in the corner then step back a few feet to gain space and launch a 3.
so he's shooting outside of the basketball court thinking it's legal? 
laugh.gif

What you guys think about calling Out of Bounds in pickup? This one douche i used to play with would always run out of bounds in the corners to shoot 3s when he was guarded. It was prety egregious and basically cheating because he would be D'd up in the corner then step back a few feet to gain space and launch a 3.
Out of bounds is a call you make, who is out there not honoring that? The court boundaries exists for a reason

Last edited:
damn that cap is going to 100 plus mill... nba players bout to get paid even more. scrubs probably going to be making like 4 -5 a year. whats league minimum going to become.... 

the worst part about pickup games is that one guy who yells at his team for not playing defense & not passing but consistently ballhogs :smh: :smh:

I don't like that guy

I also like the guy who doesn't attempt to play smart defense

The dude who will ball watch- wont guard his man at the 3 point line but also doesn't nothing on the drives

:lol:

so he's shooting outside of the basketball court thinking it's legal? :lol:

Yea we would call him out on it and hed say "bro you really gonna call out of bounds in a pickup game?"

Uh yea ************ you cant just run out of Bounds to get away from the defense moron. :lol:

I'm really baffled how you can play without continuation
laugh.gif
I'm baffled by how you do. 

How would you call continuation with no ref? Of course the ball handler is gonna say it was in the process every single time.

You dont need a ref
laugh.gif

You just need common sense

If the defender jumps and fouls into the shooter and the shooter is strong and finishes, point counts

and they get the ball back?
no no no, and-1 doesnt mean point and the ball. its really just a statement meaning i got foul and i think i'm going to score. if i miss its just a foul and i get the ball back. if i score, point goes and its your ball.
I don't really hear people using it to call a foul. Usually someone says it as a way to say "**** you for fouling me but I'm nice so ima still make it you bum". You want the ball you call foul or ball.

What you guys think about calling Out of Bounds in pickup? This one douche i used to play with would always run out of bounds in the corners to shoot 3s when he was guarded. It was prety egregious and basically cheating because he would be D'd up in the corner then step back a few feet (hed be a full foot and a half out of bounds)to gain space and launch a 3.

I mostly play indoors these days at places where there's not much space between the court lines and the walls, so we usually just play wall out of bounds. But when I used to play outdoors, on clear marked courts, out is out.

damn that cap is going to 100 plus mill... nba players bout to get paid even more. scrubs probably going to be making like 4 -5 a year. whats league minimum going to become.... 
scrubs already make that. scrubs go be 8-10. 

most civilized day in here in weeks.

gonna be the end of days in here tomorrow.

laugh.gif
Yea we would call him out on it and hed say "bro you really gonna call out of bounds in a pickup game?"

Uh yea ************ you cant just run out of Bounds to get away from the defense moron.
laugh.gif
i have never seen that before 
laugh.gif

to be honest i dont know how i would react to that 
laugh.gif

[thread="608612"]Quote:[/thread]
Out of bounds is a call you make, who is out there not honoring that? The court boundaries exists for a reason

Yeah, that's not even controversial. It's part of the game - you have to be inside the lines. If you don't call that next thing a double dribble is okay.

Uh yea ************ you cant just run out of Bounds to get away from the defense moron. :lol:

:lol: That's a new one on me. That's one step away from a dude taking like 8 steps, getting called for travel and saying, "you really gonna call travelling in a pick up game?" :lol:

laugh.gif

Uh yea ************ you cant just run out of Bounds to get away from the defense moron.
laugh.gif
i have never seen that before 
laugh.gif

to be honest i dont know how i would react to that 
laugh.gif
simple. 

wait for dude to miss and call for the ball at the top. turnover. our ball. 

What you guys think about calling Out of Bounds in pickup? This one douche i used to play with would always run out of bounds in the corners to shoot 3s when he was guarded. It was prety egregious and basically cheating because he would be D'd up in the corner then step back a few feet (hed be a full foot and a half out of bounds)to gain space and launch a 3.

I mostly play indoors these days at places where there's not much space between the court lines and the walls, so we usually just play wall out of bounds. But when I used to play outdoors, on clear marked courts, out is out.

I only play indoors but the gym i go to has a solid 5 feet between the wall and sideline

Last edited:
Lol and 1 is a foul call man it means I'm calling foul and expecti g to make my shot. Just like saying ball up. Cats k ow they foul you, shouldnt have to do too much debating. come on now.

laugh.gif

So if you call And 1, but miss the shot, play continues? lulz. 
Nah here you call foul or and1 and make it there continuation. You miss you get the ball back. But yea i guess its different in different places.
Same here. If you call And1 and miss, play continues. Should have just called ball, but you trying to make some kind of "just in case" type of call. Same time, if it;s a blatantly obvious foul but you think there's a chance of you making it anyways you can just not call anything and they'll give it to you if you miss because they know they fouled you.

I'm really baffled how you can play without continuation
laugh.gif
I'm baffled by how you do. 

How would you call continuation with no ref? Of course the ball handler is gonna say it was in the process every single time.

You dont need a ref
laugh.gif

You just need common sense

If the defender jumps and fouls into the shooter and the shooter is strong and finishes, point counts

and they get the ball back?
no no no, and-1 doesnt mean point and the ball. its really just a statement meaning i got foul and i think i'm going to score. if i miss its just a foul and i get the ball back. if i score, point goes and its your ball.
Everything up until the last part im with. I dont want the ball back because I truly thought I made the shot with your cheap foul and I want you to know that.

scrubs already make that. scrubs go be 8-10. 

most civilized day in here in weeks.

gonna be the end of days in here tomorrow.
oh yeah .. forgot nick young makes like 5 a year...and jordan hill makes 9.... 

damn... nfl players must be jealous af.

Last edited:
They did in Hoopla 3 on 3 Tournaments before they shut that **** down because everyone was fighting.

21 was the greatest, minus getting sprained ankles. And the kat who didn't say nothing until all of a sudden he scores and yells "game!" and you didn't know he had 19 because you been at 19 forever and was ***********
BRUH!!!!! This man knows! Theres ALWAYS That guy around man.
Nah bruh, you called foul because you ain't trust your weightroom work and And 1 ability. No bucket. Your ball up top. Good move though
man u know what... matter of fact, on the next NT summit, DatZNasty and Antidope on my team. we vibin right now. 
pimp.gif

Yea 21 is a free throw game. object is to win in 3-4 possesions
wait...free throw? u play 21 from the free throw line? o_O the "free throws" are supposed to be from the college 3.

Last edited:
[thread="608612"]Quote:[/thread]

Cats fighting out of bounds calls ?? :lol: cue kobe wt f gif.

Youll call backcourt? Lol we don't

They did in Hoopla 3 on 3 Tournaments before they shut that **** down because everyone was fighting.

21 was the greatest, minus getting sprained ankles. And the kat who didn't say nothing until all of a sudden he scores and yells "game!" and you didn't know he had 19 because you been at 19 forever and was ***********
BRUH!!!!! This man knows! Theres ALWAYS That guy around man.
Nah bruh, you called foul because you ain't trust your weightroom work and And 1 ability. No bucket. Your ball up top. Good move though
man u know what... matter of fact, on the next NT summit, DatZNasty and Antidope on my team. we vibin right now. 
pimp.gif

yall done got together and played ball and went out before? 

where did yall meet up?

think if you're in a gym or on a court with real lines, everyone plays FTs from the 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom