The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ended up rewatching inception, what happened? 
nerd.gif

Before the season, I was thinking Tyson would get the Mavs back to their elite defense from 2011. Since that's not looking like the case and their PG play seems to be shaky, I would say they are off my list of contenders. If they can get their high level defense back from a few seasons ago to go along with their offense, there is no doubt in mind Dirk will lead them to the WCF.

I said from jump I didn't understand the mavs hype. Tyson, jameer nelson, and Ray felton? Seriously?

Parsons does not turn an 8th seed into a contender. People were getting way too happy when they were washing the Celtics and they almost let that one slip away

I said from jump I didn't understand the mavs hype. Tyson, jameer nelson, and Ray felton? Seriously?

Parsons does not turn an 8th seed into a contender. People were getting way too happy when they were washing the Celtics and they almost let that one slip away

I got $100 the Mavs finish at least top 4 in the West.

Last edited:
So, I guess the TNT games are going to suck for the most part like last season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom