The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would i bet for a player i dont really care about. Hes good and he really hasnt played an nba in 2 years til just recently. I say he will be fine but who knows honestly.
You wouldn't bet because what you posted is highly unlikely. Which is my point, you're reaching when you say he'll play 40 minutes.. like it's nothing :lol:

Nobody really knows, but what we can hopefully agree on is what's likely and what's not. Playing 40 is not likely. 

I didnt mean literally 40 minutes, i just mean he will play a "full" game like any star player whos healthy.

I thought Roy, LA and Oden would be a dynasty :smh:

51-25 record when they played together. what couldve been

really those numbers are just roy and LA too since oden hardly played 10 games for them or whatevr.

real question is...would portland fans rather have B.Roy.....or Damian Lillard? Do you look at Dam as comparable, or just as a consolation prize?

Last edited:
Why would i bet for a player i dont really care about. Hes good and he really hasnt played an nba in 2 years til just recently. I say he will be fine but who knows honestly.
You wouldn't bet because what you posted is highly unlikely. Which is my point, you're reaching when you say he'll play 40 minutes.. like it's nothing :lol:

Nobody really knows, but what we can hopefully agree on is what's likely and what's not. Playing 40 is not likely. 

I didnt mean literally 40 minutes, i just mean he will play a "full" game like any star player whos healthy.

lol if Rose played 40 minutes..it'd be the last game he'd ever play.

I thought Roy, LA and Oden would be a dynasty :smh:

51-25 record when they played together. what couldve been

really those numbers are just roy and LA too since oden hardly played 10 games for them or whatevr.

real question is...would portland fans rather have B.Roy.....or Damian Lillard? Do you look at Dam as comparable, or just as a consolation prize?
Damian gotta be better then Roy imo

Roy was good real good, Damian seems like he's headed for greatness

Roy >>>>>>>>>>>>> lillard

Biased but I don't even care. Why do I love players who always get hurt? Rose and Roy smh

Stopped reading after seeing Roy and longevity in the same sentence.

Roy 6 seasons- 326 games played (5 games last year with MIN)

Rose 6 seasons- 295 games played

So in reality he played more games in 5 seasons that Rose has to this point.

Wow, a whopping 31 more career games (not even that many by the end of this season). Roy has quite a longevity argument over Rose.

Oden was hurt at OSU
laugh.gif

Dude played left handed in college.

mean.gif
I remember people saying that that fact was going to make him an even bigger beast in the pros

tired.gif

This G2HPV guy has 100 posts and 90 of them are about hating on Kobe Bryant
sick.gif

Someones troll account is on 1000
laugh.gif
At least he doesn't half *** it.

I thought he copied and pasted someone else's opinion, that was his.

Good for him.

That's dedication right there.

are the pelicans a 3pt dependant team ? meaning if ryan andersson makes his shots they have high percentage of winning and if not they are most likely done , how can you win in sac town without asik and lose to gayless and without collison kings with asik back

Man Steph has exceeded every expectation. I was very high on him coming out...and never would have thought he'd be a legitimate top 10 player.

Keep cooking Wardell [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I remember when I thought Steph wasn't going to be that great in the NBA.

I am stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom