The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think one of MCW or Noel will be moved by next year. With the top 3 pick either Mudiay to replace MCW, or Towns to replace Noel.

I really think one of MCW or Noel will be moved by next year. With the top 3 pick either Mudiay to replace MCW, or Towns to replace Noel.

Moving Noel would be stupid with how valuable rim protection is and having him on a rookie deal. Not a MCW fan so I could understand that one a little more, but unless the plan is to accelerate not sucking, then why?

pimp.gif
big cuz

people knock MCW bc of his shooting pct, thing is he will get better in that area. you cant teach 6'6 with court vision and great anticipation on D.

6'6 legit pgs dont come around too often, his decision making and shooting will get better. they will be dummies to get rid of him, but then again it is the 6ers and nobody knowns what they are doing there.

Last edited:
people knock MCW bc of his shooting pct, thing is he will get better in that area. you cant teach 6'6 with court vision and great anticipation on D.

6'6 legit pgs dont come around too often, his decision making and shooting will get better. they will be dummies to get rid of him, but then again it is the 6ers and nobody knowns what they are doing there.

But Mudiay is 6'6 with court vision, better shot creation, shooting and he's already stronger than MCW while being 19.

If you have the chance to get him, I would trade MCW without a second though while his stock is high.

what do you think changed in steph's ankles from now and a couple years ago? I remember he used to stay in a boot and crutches. Then he overnight became hardbody one of the best shooters breeving. Prolly sold that soul right? Makes sense.

what do you think changed in steph's ankles from now and a couple years ago? I remember he used to stay in a boot and crutches. Then he overnight became hardbody one of the best shooters breeving. Prolly sold that soul right? Makes sense.

those under armor joints he switched to that's higher.... not kobe high but higher

UA-Steph-Birthday-Cake-1.jpg

BaqisQ5CMAEVkS6.jpg-large.jpeg

Last edited:
If we can get something of high value to us for MCW and draft Mudiay then I'd be for it.

Mudiay, Embiid, Noel, Saric, McDaniels, Aldemir, Wroten....ridiculous amount of young high-level talent.

Mudiay has been looking good out there in the CBA.

Last edited:
You gotta get past that "can't get out the 2nd round BS". That's media driven. That criticism was started b skip, the talking heads and blog writers. Before...you had players weren't good enough if they couldn't make the playoffs...then....can't get out the 1st round. Now for Chris Paul. It's...can't get out the 2nd round. All those PG's you mentioned haven't won s*** except Parker and rondo. Who had the absolute luxury of playing with the best players of all time and a great coach.

You gotta realize how trivial judging CP3 on not "getting past the 2nd rounds is. Jason Kidd didn't win a chip until he was old in Dallas and played in the east. They got to the finals and got worked every time. That's like when people were calling Dirk soft until 2011. Dirk didn't magically become tougher. The Matchups were more favorable and he was robbed of a chip by the refs and dwhistle.

Playoffs are all about Matchups...and CP3 hast had the favorable ones in his career. Name me a playoff series he was favored to win that he lost? Aside from Memphis in 2012. I'll wait.

So what if cp3 gets to the famed "Conference Finals" and gets swept by the spurs. Is that enough for you? Everyone just can't win in this league. And if something as trivial as advancing one more round and ultimately not winning is how you view a players greatness...then I honestly see you're evaluations as flat out flawed.

The goal is to win "Championships" right? I could care less if you won 2 or 3 more games in the playoffs and ultimately lost to the better TEAM.

Exactly. Was going to point out that CP's playoff success is no different than Durant's, Westbrook's, Curry's, Wall's, anybody who hasn't one a ring. What the hell is "Didn't get to the conference finals" ? Like...if you lose there, does it even matter? Dumbest criticism in the world especially when you don't consider context, which a lot of people don't in order to fit their narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom