The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember seeing that video when it first happened on LiveLeak.  That is the probably the worst cop killing an innocent person case i've seen video of.  Guy was just standing there a complete non-threat and guy just goes for a choke hold out of nowhere 
mean.gif

Don't know if the motives are pure but at least this generation of players are socially conscious and aware of the impact they can have. Unlike Mr. Republicans but sneakers too clown. So props for that.

Adam Silver bout to lose some of that good will he built up with the players.

Just notice the Wizards are 1-3 in the 1st game of back to backs but 3-0 in the 2nd. 4-0 if they win tonight.

On 'I Can't Breathe,' shirts, Adam Silver tells Yahoo: "I respect Derrick Rose and all of our players for voicing their personal views..."
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) December 9, 2014
Adam Silver continued: "...on important issues but my preference would be for players to abide by our on-court attire rules."
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) December 9, 2014
What did Silver say?
Basically if they don't stop, he might have to intervene.

Silver is right. You wanna make a stand, you dont gottta do it on court in that type of fashion. Rose midas well tweet a pic.

It is kind of funny that the font on the Cavs' "I Can't Breathe" shirts is Comic Sans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom