The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's at least relevant to what THESE Hawks are doing. While all that other bs is not.

OK. You've convinced me. The Hawks are great and nothing that has happened in the history of baksetball before this season is worth talking about in here. Moving on.

Nique night was great last night, they even touched on his scoring prowess to show the casuals he was more than a dunker.

one of only 7 dudes to average 25+ for 10 consecutive seasons. Led the league in scoring the year before MJ went crazy and did it for 7 straight.

The statue was well deserved & overdue for a guy that's been in the shadows his whole career. Being left off NBA 50 greatest players list & the Dream Team :smh:

David stockton had a 37/22 game in the dleague? :lol:

What the heck
further evidence of how incredibly difficult the NBA is. Austin ******* Rivers embarrassed this guy.

hAWks are better than the warriors... they dont have 1 superstar on their team but still the best in the nba... thats impressive to say the least

Josh Smith is the greatest hawk of all time, imo.
nthat.gif

Can't wait till they put his jersey up in the rafters.

What exactly do you want us to say about the Hawks. They're a very good team that has a legitmate chance to come ouf the East. Is that enough? I mean, you don't see Warriors fans in here every day trying to beat everyone over the head with how good their team is.
actually i do and he's a jumpman too :rofl:

and he's just as annoying to the rest of us as you are.

Anyone have Lebron's stats while being guarded by Demarre? I saw it last night on SC, but I can't find it anywhere online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom