The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to last year's Warriors/Clippers Game 1 and it was probably 40+% GS fans

I don't remember the Warriors games being quite as bad as the one last night. Bulls, Celtics, Lakers - all generally are like home games for the other teams, but this is the first Dubs game I felt like that. Guess it speaks to the front running nature of the transplants living here.

I guess that Warriors team is a likeable team :rolleyes :lol:

I like them a lot more than I've liked previous contenders in the past.

It's not the Clips that saw the the massive influx GSW folks. They've gotten that treatment elsewhere too.

NBA.com/Stats ‏@nbastats 41m41 minutes ago
Over his last 5 games, @StephenCurry30 is averaging 29.4 PPG while hitting a blistering 28-of-44 from 3 - 63.6%!

CBgyVFjU8AEmKWT.jpg

Still amazes me how some of these guys (Harden, Curry) were being taught by Bron and CP3 at camps. Now, they are elites in the league as well.

good lord. i just saw cp3 get his dreams smashed in one simple behind the back cross. why curry do him like that? 
mean.gif
 at first i thought it was cuz he stepped on his foot but yall are right, he was in the motion of falling as soon as curry started the behind the back. he turned from cp3 into eddy gordo in .34 seconds. incredible

I guess that Warriors team is a likeable team :rolleyes :lol:

I like them a lot more than I've liked previous contenders in the past.

I don't like them. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I honestly don't know who I'd root for in a Cavs-Warriors Finals. :x

(Yes, I know lots of people would feel the same way about a Clippers-Cavs finals, but we know that's not happening)

Curry out there lookin like the reincarnation of The Pistol Pete Maravich. It's obvious. Same exact skill set. Same size. Same everything really about their games.

Lol Curry is a much more advanced version. Better handles, quicker, and has arguably the best shot off all time off the dribble.

I don't like them. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I honestly don't know who I'd root for in a Cavs-Warriors Finals. :x

(Yes, I know lots of people would feel the same way about a Clippers-Cavs finals, but we know that's not happening)

When in doubt root for LeBron

My hate for the Clippers just comes from the playoff matchups and all of the flopping I saw in the past. I dislike the fact that a lot of Warrior fans think their team is unstoppable and I hate that cocky aspect especially if your team has not won anything just like the majority of the NBA. Its more of a humbling thing.

If any fans should be cocky, it should be SAS fans because they are still doing it and are the defending champs. *cues DBD appearance*. In order to be cocky, you have to at least back it up with your team being good right now + previous success.

edit...

About time Elfrid cut that **** off his head :lol:

Last edited:
Good find, bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14

I recognize some faces. Curry, Harden, Thabeet, DeRozan, Sam Young, Derrick Brown, Jerome Jordan, Patrick Beverley and Terrence Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom