The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

i think the knicks will accept one of the offers for the number 4 pick i think nuggets and kings could get together a deal the knicks would like ty lawson or manimal...kings could offer mclemore or stauskas....celtics will make some movement into the lotto trade 2 first round picks plus they have a plenty of trade pieces on roster

Dude is a bum. Put him on a team without LeBron and no one would be calling him a contributor.
But...he is on a team with Lebron...and he is a contributor to that team...and that team is in the finals

ohwell.gif

Shump's averaged 8 & 5 for like 4 seasons now...he was given every opportunity to succeed & he sucked. :rolleyes

it's the LeBron effect..

edit: look at these numbers. look at them.

View media item 1558518

Last edited:
I have no opinion on Mudiay because the Chinese pro league is trash. Annoys me how the NBA kinda hypes it but I understand they wanna keep their Chinese relations going well

I have no opinion on Mudiay because the Chinese pro league is trash. Annoys me how the NBA kinda hypes it but I understand they wanna keep their Chinese relations going well

China = $$$

Yao Ming showed them a whole new world.

Not to include him in the diluded talent aspect, because he was as good a big man as any, injuries robbed us.

Of course it's $

But Yao has nothing to do with that league being trash :lol:

Haven't seen much of Mudiay when he came through the high schools ranks so I have no opinion on him.

Guangdong pays well so :pimp: to him

Last edited:
Shump's averaged 8 & 5 for like 4 seasons now...he was given every opportunity to succeed & he sucked. :rolleyes

it's the LeBron effect..

edit: look at these numbers. look at them.

View media item 1558518
I mean, based off these numbers while at NY he kinda recovered and started playing a little bit better than his Rookie year which happened to be his best season with the knicks and he was able to carry that over with him when he moved to cleveland. So one could argue that it isn't necessarily the Lebron effect and that he is improving considering that he was putting up similar numbers with the knicks during the same season.

Shumpert just proves the impact of superstars (LeBron, CP3,etc) can have on role players otherwise said role players will perform about the same anywhere they play.

NYers just overrated Shumpert. He's a good role player on a team as the 4th best guy on the floor. When you expect him to be #2 or #3, that's why you would think he sucks.

Iman is best with as little responsibility as possible. Just play defense and make threes. Simple.

The best he ever played was during the 54 win team's playoff run.

Chris Reichert @Chris_Reichert 14m
Starting to think Porzingis will be this years Clint Capela -- love and adoration from all but will spend the year in the D-League...

Like he knows.

Dirk-led team makes Finals in 2006, Andrea Bargnani goes No. 1 weeks later.

Dirk-led team wins Finals in 2011, Kanter-Valanciunas-Vesley all go in the Top-7 weeks later.

Nikola Mirotic has a near-ROY season in 2015. Hezonja/Porzingis both possible top-5 picks (if Hinkie stashes Porzingis and Hezonja goes to ORL No. 5).

It's all cyclical. After Kanter's horrible rookie season, which is light compared to Vesley's horrible "four-year" career, nobody picked a foreign-born player w/o college experience in the lottery in both 2012 and 2013.

Now it's trendy again...

Did you watch Knicks games this year with Shump on board? He was literally worthless. Improved stats or not.
Everyone was worthless on that team. After all they were playing with Carmelo all about the money Anthony. He signed the big contract and everyone knew right away his motivation for winning was gone. You also seem to have forgotten that they have a rookie coach and were playing under a system that didn't necessarily cater to the players on the team. I would say all things considered he was improving statistically.

Take this Shumpert talk to the playoff thread.... I need my daily dose of Kristaps "Krispy Kreme" Prozingis

:lol:
Sadly I've been banned from it.

Last edited:
I don't think it's trendy, Mario been heralded as a lottery pick since like 2013. :lol:

Mirotic was drafted years ago and is older than every other rookie, don't think GM's are putting any realistic stock in that but sure.

Back
Top Bottom