The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Lyles isn't going 4th, i'd bet my left testicle
man-doing-testicle_3198283b.jpg

To the guy who posted about it earlier...let's be honest, every damn person on Earth not in Westbrook's family thought he was a reach at the time at 4.

People thought Jerryd Bayless was going there right up until draft time if I remember right.

Who do you think'll flourish on a lottery team? Who do you think needs the wrong fit?

Last edited:
Who do you think'll flourish on a lottery team? Who do you think needs the wrong fit?

Did Wiggins flourish on a terrible team this past year?

I'm just saying he would be better off going to a playoff team where he isn't expected to be a big time contributor right away.

Any of the top 4 players in this draft plus WCS will do well pretty much anywhere they go IMO.

To the guy who posted about it earlier...let's be honest, every damn person on Earth not in Westbrook's family thought he was a reach at the time at 4.

Presto doesn't get enough credit for taking Westbrook and harden where he did.. Especially russ

Has anybody peeped Pangos in the background of these workout videos looking like some random rec center dude

May is over and June as well as draft will be here and over in no time. Let's get this mock draft going. I know some people mentioned some teams they wanted. Myself milwaukee at 17. start it now so if taken serious some gm's might want to trade the pick. Feel free to edit whatever needed. Need to know what users want what teams. Please dont try and sabotage and make it crazy unrealistic. please move post if you want it's own thread.
1. Twolves
2. Lakers
3. 76ers
4. Knicks
5. Magic
6. Kings
7. Nuggets
8. Pistons
9. Hornets
10. Heat
11. Pacers
12. Jazz

Wonder who's going to be the two years away from being two years away guy in this draft.

Anyone that's 2 years away from being 2 years away ISNT a prospect.

Kristap is probably the guy with the most stereotypical bust signs outside of the fact that he actually produced at high level. Weak, somewhat soft, low BBIQ, figuring out positions and role.

The thing is... if he pans out, he's exactly what Orlando needs. Spacing and 3 point shooting plus potential rim protection. That's a great pairing... but they really can't afford to strike out on this pick.

Orlando NEEDED  to hit on one of the superstars from last year, you can't really afford to be bad another year so this should be the last year they're picking this high. I like Mario... I know they need rim protection and WCS gives that to you, but I just see Mario being that good to go after him. 

Back
Top Bottom