The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Frank Kaminsky really is my wild card pick of the draft. No idea if he's going to flourish or fail.

Do people still draft Kristaps in the top 5 seeing the overwhelming number of international players that bust in the top 5?

Or is every prospect a special case, I'm not asking if he's worthy, I'm asking if other international prospects busting early, giving international players a bad rep, Im looking at you Jan Vesley

Frank Kaminsky really is my wild card pick of the draft. No idea if he's going to flourish or fail.
big frank will be a solid pro. rotation big off the bench at worst. dont think he'll be a star by any means, but he'll be a solid player that spreads the floor and can score down low from time to time.

Last edited:
I know he's slotted to go later but does anyone else think the Rockets draft RJ Hunter? Seems to fit their mold. They need a point guard, but I think I'd rather have Hunter than Jerian Grant.

I'd go Grant if I'm the Rockets, he's already played in a system similar to theirs at ND.

Also I just like he and Harden together, definitely think he could snatch Bev's job.

big frank will be a solid pro. rotation big off the bench at worst. dont think he'll be a star by any means, but he'll be a solid player that spreads the floor and can score down low from time to time.
See thats what I thought at first, then I started seeing all this talk about him becoming a star and "The great white hope" and I've been trying to find whatever it is that is making people say these things and I can't do it.

Gordon Hayward is the great white hope, dude is a stud and the Jazz going to be a playoff team.

Frank is good but I don't ever see him being a star.

Can definitey see #3 or #4 option on a contender though.

Gordon Hayward is the great white hope, dude is a stud and the Jazz going to be a playoff team.

Young Don Draper. Dudes life made a turn for the better when he ditched that stupid bowl cut.

9813_Gordon.jpg
Gordon_Hayward_Hair_Cut_2.0.PNG

0-100 real quick

Last edited:

He is the hope but realistically it seems he will fall short of delivering that and its hard to say why

Tell me why when you google Gordon Hayward one of the suggested searches is his haircut 
laugh.gif

Young Don Draper. Dudes life made a turn for the better when he ditched that stupid bowl cut.
9813_Gordon.jpg
Gordon_Hayward_Hair_Cut_2.0.PNG

0-100 real quick

Yup, as soon as he changed the cut his game went to the next level.

Expecting a big year from him this upcoming season, love the core of him/Favors/Gobert.

All 25 and under.

Kristaps lack of strength isn't really concerning to me at all, somehow 19 year old prospects always find a way to put on the weight.

It's the BBall IQ.

I've been burned by a European big man, terrible Bball IQ in the past (Andrea Bargnani) and I can't get over it.

Kristaps appears to be tougher and a better rebounder, but all that size and mobility is usless if he doesn't know where to be and what to do on defense.

Kristaps lack of strength isn't really concerning to me at all, somehow 19 year old prospects always find a way to put on the weight.

It's the BBall IQ.

I've been burned by a European big man, terrible Bball IQ in the past (Andrea Bargnani) and I can't get over it.

Kristaps appears to be tougher and a better rebounder, but all that size and mobility is usless if he doesn't know where to be and what to do on defense.

I still remember that horrendous play where dude legit tried to dunk on a dude from way to far and got hurt :lol: one of the more funny fail plays ever

Back
Top Bottom