The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

OKB with that post traumatic stress with the euros.

not with euroes. Everybody knows I love the euros I've seen play. Mario this year, Jusuf Nurkic last, Daario Saric before that.

the problem is..

a. Becuase he's latvian, I haven't really seen him in international comps as a 16-17-18 year old.

b. He fits the exact same profile as Bargnani, a good not great shooter, 7-1 athlete, with questionable BBall IQ.

Bargnani turned out to have historically bad basketball IQ. but you could argue he has better ball handling and scoring instincts than Kistaps at the same age.

Kristaps is a better rebounder and more tough, but his BBIQ will determine everything. If he can develop that then he may well be a star.

I see the appeal, It's just a high risk venture.

@Vincent_Ellis56 Get a sense that #Pistons looking seriously at stretch four at No. 8 to go alongside Drummond. Porzingis, Kaminsky could be the play.
@Vincent_Ellis56 Also would downplay stuff about #Pistons looking to move 8th pick to speed up rebuild. Been told SVG has five years and patience still there

Frank the Tank = Chris Kaman with a bit more range?

Frank can extend to the 3, but isn't as skilled as Chris was coming out of CM

Last edited:

I'd go Frank if they're going that direction, way less question marks about his game even though he's older.

Still think they should take Mario though, dude is a star.

Frank Kaminski = vlade divac/dirk Mix...

Side note... My coworkers really think he should be the #1 overall pick

:lol: :lol:

on the real if he was 19 he would be
yeah...

If he was as talented as he is now.. Then of course...

But that would signal his ceiling being even higher than it is now...

He's a 5th year senior... That's a lot of time.

I agree with what you're saying.

yea hes def not going top 3 but the kid can hoop man. i do kinda feel hes getting disrespected, he was a complete monster the last 2 years of college.

Towns really stroking it from NBA 3. During one sequence shot 11-for-13 from beyond the arc ...
sick.gif

Towns is a legit shooter, Cal just never had him outside the paint

if WCS can consistently make a midrange jumper he's gonna be a problem

Montrezl Harrell is the "Stretch Four" the Wizards Need

Hmmm....

There will be a grip of players available at 19 that will fit the need(s) of the Wizards.

There was a time when I thought Lyles would be there at 19, but I think that he'll end up going lottery. Same w/ Bobby Portis. Not sure yet on Harrell as a stretch 4 candidate, but I LOVE the defensive upside.

"Draymond Green on steroids" :lol: Nice.

Hate that all the players are starting to be compared to either Draymond, Klay, or Steph... comparison starting to lose weight

Last edited:
Trez ain't no damn stretch 4 but I still love his game.

I'd rather Lyles or a FA for the Wizards.

H.S. is 19 feet, NBA is 23 feet. We'll see about it.

But here's this:

Chad Ford @chadfordinsider 1m
Workout over. Towns one of the most freakishly talented bigs I've ever seen. Not sure what his weakness is in this setting.

Last edited:
H.S. is 19 feet, NBA is 23 feet. We'll see about it.

But here's this:

We value college shooting and it still ain't NBA range, not to mention he's hitting them in workouts, don't know what you're tryna say there.

I'm trying to say that you mentioned he was 40% from three in H.S. and the three-point line is extended out four feet further in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom