THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea passing Okafor was a wretched mistake.

He's better than the guy you got last year, but plays the same position so you pass? Nah man

Last edited:
It's also getting sad to see Kobe play like this. Its 2 years overdue but i hope he hangs em up after this season. Unless the FO decides to pay him agian which wouldn't be a bad idea for him. Keep collecting them checks while others take the blame. He played his last meaningful game at the age of 33 years old. Damn.

You know what else is sad? That you cannot stick around for more than a day because of your thing for kobe bryant

Like grow up already

3/3 posts about the lakers/kobe

0/3 posts about the spurs 

pimp.gif

Yea passing Okafor was a wretched mistake.

He's better than the guy you got last year, but plays the same position so you pass? Nah man
Really looking like that right now .

Been wanting Kobe I hang em for years now smh. Kobe always said he wouldn't stick around and be a shell of himself but $. People change they minds everyday

That franchise is cursed. What positives can you honesty say has happen to the Lakers in the last 5 years? Everything has been a negative for them. Can't draft. Can't sign free agents. Former Celtics across the hall plotting to take over LA. Ugh.
i dont know about cursed . i dont believe in bs like that . we've had a few rough years and not looking good at the moment but relax.  

also the clippers will never be able to takeover la no matter what they do . Lakers own la ...... 

Last edited:
I personally don't have an issue with LeBron beating teams he's supposed to. Especially when the first 7 years of his career his supporting cast was even worse than the East teams he was playing. But I also get why the graphic is being posted. Even though there's a little bit of button pushing going on, if someone said "this is why I'm posting this graphic" they would say what you just said word for word.

You serious? Nobody posts that graphic with the intent of defending LeBron. You know better than that.

As Rocket fan Lin is without a doubt an above average backup he just makes the worst turnovers and mistakes for an NBA player in Asian if it matters.

I normally don't do this, but is there any info on the deliciousness that pops up behind Kobe @2:25?

I know it's pre-season but that kobe performance was difficult to watch

I'm not a Kobe fan at all but damn, I don't wan't to see anybody go out like this...
tired.gif

And if anybody thinks he's just going to "phone it in" and collect a check, you don't know Kobe Bryant. He'll play until his body falls apart and they have to restrain him from the court. 

As Rocket fan Lin is without a doubt an above average backup he just makes the worst turnovers and mistakes for an NBA player in Asian if it matters.

If you make the worst turnovers and mistakes in the NBA you aren't an "above average" anything.

People shouldn't even bother arguing about Lin on this site...like half of this board is Asian and will cape for him immediately. I remember I said something bad about him a couple years ago and some Asian dude PM'ed me wanting to meet up to fight :lol:

If you make the worst turnovers and mistakes in the NBA you aren't an "above average" anything.

People shouldn't even bother arguing about Lin on this site...like half of this board is Asian and will cape for him immediately. I remember I said something bad about him a couple years ago and some Asian dude PM'ed me wanting to meet up to fight :lol:
did he mentioned what place to meet up for the show down? Hahahahah

did he mentioned what place to meet up for the show down? Hahahahah

I'm going to guess Temecula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom