THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Beyince@DragonflyJonez 5h5 hours ago

Stephen A is telling the 2nd best hooper in the world who's gonna make 397 gazillion dollars next summer that he needs him LOLOLOLOL

Bruh you said he never lies, absolutely no way to know or prove that. The hell does him being right once have to do with that. He has 3 different stories about kd's free agency. A rumor is essentially a lie anyway

I didn;t say he never lies I said, he does not have a reputation as a liar.

and he doesn't.

Like I said people clown SAS about lots, not about his reporting.

KD said that because he didn't talk to his friends or family that Steven A Smith is automatically lying. That isn't objectively true. Lebron has said stuff like that yet we got mintue by minute accounts from Chris Sheridin about what was going on before he chose Cleveland.

If you belive that I guess you also belive NBA teams never tamper.

KD didn't say he wasn't considering the lakers, he didn't really dispute the content of his report he just sdaid he was lying, if he wants to call out Stephen A Smtih than he should say I'm not considering LA.

SAS is a pundit now but he never tall tales as a reporter, hate him if you want but lets not pretend like he's a fibber.

Like I said SAS is taking it to far, but he initailly was in the right.

Whether SAS happens to be right about KD is beside the point. You don't threaten someone just because you happened to be called out. Like I said, SAS could've just left it at "I have my sources"

KD has the right to defend himself. Whether or not KD might be lying is not grounds to be getting threats.

Last edited:
say "Stephen A Smith is wrong I am not considering the lakers."

Just calling him a liar is just childish and unprofessional, can't call a grown man a liar not actually adress his claims.

If he's wrong, he's a liar as well because he said he had a source from KD that said this, it's essentially the same thing.

You say he didn't address the claim, yet part of the claim is that this comes from someone close to KD and KD says that nobody close to him talks to SAS.

You just don't get it, childish and unprofessional is making up rumors and then trying to threaten said athlete when he shoots them down and calls you on your BS.

Last edited:
say "Stephen A Smith is wrong I am not considering the lakers."
except, that is not what SAS reported/said.. SAS didn't say KD was just considering LA, he said:

"Regardless of how senseless it may (sound), in one breath I'm hearing that if Kevin Durant doesn't stay in Oklahoma City, L.A. is his primary objective and landing spot as opposed to South Beach or even his home of Washington, D.C.,"

Going to be a buffet full of crow here to eat later. If KD even entertains a meeting with the Lakers, SAS is proven right.

Whether SAS happens to be right about KD is beside the point. You don't threaten someone just because you happened to be called out. Like I said, SAS could've just left it at "I have my sources"

KD has the right to defend himself. Whether or not KD might be lying is not grounds to be getting threats.

yup and hence why I said "SAS is taking this too far."

Yall need to explain who KD is "sensitive" for calling him a liar.

He was just being real, did you want a pc answer or something?

Sensitive is trying to make threats while referencing how large your mouth is in response to somebody just saying what they believed to be the truth.

****** talking about going at SAS just because he's corny but yall in here trying to further your own narratives on KD just the same, stop it.

Everybody want players to be real but as soon as they say how they feel they are sensitive, emotional, or "shouldn't have said that" :smh:

Guess KD shoulda just stuck to the generic athlete answers that don't mean anything

except, that is not what SAS reported/said.. SAS didn't say KD was just considering LA, he said:

"Regardless of how senseless it may (sound), in one breath I'm hearing that if Kevin Durant doesn't stay in Oklahoma City, L.A. is his primary objective and landing spot as opposed to South Beach or even his home of Washington, D.C.,"

okay so say SAS is wrong I do not have the Lakers as my 2nd choice after OKC.

Going to be a buffet full of crow here to eat later. If KD even entertains a meeting with the Lakers, SAS is proven right.

If that happens, anything said in here will pale in comparison to how KD will look in the whole situation.

Sas can be lying and kd can still end up with the Lakers (he won't), both things can be true. I guess if he ends up on okc, nyk, miami, dc...stephen was right

Last edited:
Sas can be lying and kd can still end up with the Lakers (he won't), both things can be true. I guess if he ends up on okc, nyk, miami, dc...stephen was right

Exactly.

What big FA hasn't met with the Lakers?

Everybody loves free food.

except SAS said more than KD would simply entertain the lakers.. taking a meeting would not prove this correct:

Last edited:
KD needs to follow in Lebron's footsteps and take his talents to South Beach tbh. Then he can go home and "teach" players how to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom