THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a buffet full of crow here to eat later. If KD even entertains a meeting with the Lakers, SAS is proven right.

except SAS said more than KD would simply entertain the lakers.. taking a meeting would not prove this correct:

"Regardless of how senseless it may (sound), in one breath I'm hearing that if Kevin Durant doesn't stay in Oklahoma City, L.A. is his primary objective and landing spot as opposed to South Beach or even his home of Washington, D.C.,"
maybe he was talking about the clippers

look if you are just going to assume SAS is lying with Zero evidence, than don't believe any reporter about anything ever period.

athletes always get defensive when these type of reports come out before or during a season. It happens in the nba every damn year but KD is one of the first to try to **** on a mans credibility in a profession that's based off credibility. 

Respect to Bron for knowing how to handle these kinda things w/o looking like a petulant child 

if KD knows what's right for him he won't pass up the opportunity to play with Kristaps :smokin

the lakers need to hire me to redo their joke of a power point presentation before they meet with durant 
you going lock kobe or Jeanie buss out of the room?

kobe will be retired by then

slide 1:

Jeanie playboy spread

slide 2:

kobe 06 stats and fg per game numbers

slide 3:

picture of denzel at staples, everyone loves denzel

slide 4:

slide 5:

0f45d57d_nashsmellslikethevault.gif

Slide 6:

"please sign on the dotted line" 

look if you are just going to assume SAS is lying with Zero evidence, than don't believe any reporter about anything ever period.

The evidence is someone actually calling him a liar, explaining why he's a liar and then sas himself confirming the explanation. It's the same dude who said kd was gonna team up with melo and kobe right? If we're just taking each guy at his word, I'm leaning towards kd

athletes always get defensive when these type of reports come out before or during a season. It happens in the nba every damn year
so you are going to automatically assume things about KD because of what other players have done in the past, but don't hold SAS to the same standard?

are all reporters always honest? are they never wrong?

Respect to Bron for knowing how to handle these kinda things w/o looking like a petulant child 

athletes always get defensive when these type of reports come out before or during a season. It happens in the nba every damn year
so you are going to automatically assume things about KD because of what other players have done in the past, but don't hold SAS to the same standard?

are all reporters always honest? are they never wrong?

What prominent reporter credibility was attacked by "the decision"? 

That's the topic.....but reading comprehension is no comprendè

the lakers need to hire me to redo their joke of a power point presentation before they meet with durant 

slide 1:

Jeanie playboy spread

slide 2:

slide 3:

slide 4:

slide 5:

Slide 6:

You forgot the slide with in-N-out Animal style

He signing somewhere else.

You're fired.

KD might eem give them a 2nd meeting like LMA
Pretty much. Just use them for their hospitality then head to another team
these dudes get free dinners and nights out on the town.. if it's me, better believe there is no way in hell I'm passing up all of that

I'm checking out the lakers, clippers, heat and knicks.. me and the homies going be LIVIN

then I'm signing someplace that doesn't have state income tax

slide 1:

Jeanie playboy spread

slide 2:

slide 3:

slide 4:

slide 5:

Slide 6:

You forgot the slide with in-N-out Animal style

He signing somewhere else.

You're fired.
i dont want to scare him

kd looks like the type to order a double double and end up with leftovers 

Y'all acting like KD took an ad out in the newspaper. Is calling someone a liar really that serious to warrant this much back and forth?

these dudes get free dinners and nights out on the town.. if it's me, better believe there is no way in hell I'm passing up all of that

I'm checking out the lakers, clippers, heat and knicks.. me and the homies going be LIVIN

Bulls too.

Bulls too.
I'm going all over the place.. Toronto.. atlanta.. charlotte.. brooklyn.. new Orleans.. Memphis.. orlando.. all over texas

very few places I wouldn't go.. again free dinners and nights out on the town

just need couple decent bars and girls and we good to go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom