THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, Panthro looks so happy to be reunited with Lion-O. So sweet.

Last edited:

Mo Gotti thrilled to be playing with Bron again.

Blatt still looking like the substitute teacher.

Still holding out hope for a Bron durag regular season game.

Andy going to be injured by November but if he stays healthy, I wonder how the minutes will be distributed.

Myrie. :smh: :smh: :smh:

***** doing shadow crossovers.

Aw, Panthro looks so happy to be reunited with Lion-O. So sweet.
laugh.gif

#neverforget

so I should assume he is telling the truth "with zero evidence"?

the same way we do with every other reporter in the history of time. reputation/track record.

The evidence is someone actually calling him a liar, explaining why he's a liar and then sas himself confirming the explanation. It's the same dude who said kd was gonna team up with melo and kobe right? If we're just taking each guy at his word, I'm leaning towards kd

KD's explination doesn't mean SAS is lying and KD didn't address the content of SAS claims.

Last edited:
Speaking of track record

-kd is going to the knicks to team up with melo and kobe
-kd's prime objective is to be a laker
-kd is considering okc, miami, new york, dc as well as los angeles

Sure seems like he's making up stories. Either that or not doing due diligence on these "rumors" that he reports which is effectively the same thing

I expect a huge improvement in the Raptors defense finally were done with that antiquated old 2007 era defensive scheme and were on the Tom Thibbadue ICE train. :smokin

Last edited:

look if you are just going to assume SAS is lying with Zero evidence, than don't believe any reporter about anything ever period.
so I should assume he is telling the truth "with zero evidence"?
Yes, that's typically how reporting works when people keep their sources confidential. Reputation is what matters. It's why we believe Woj but we don't believe Broussard, because Woj has a history of deep sources and accurate reporting.
OKC players don't typically know how to address the media because they don't even have experience with their own media 
laugh.gif
 . Are they the same team that don't allow one on one interviews with their own local media? I believe someone wrote about how its extremely difficult to interview OKC players or at least the star players after games or just in general.
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/n...in-durant-oklahoma-city-thunder-sports-media/

Pathetic how people are criticizing Kobe after just One quarter of ONE preseason game after Eight months of not playing actual basketball.

Preseason. We talkin bout preseason?

I don't think Kobe will impact the Lakers this season. In fact, he may not even be a top three player in terms of importance this season.

I don't think Kobe will impact the Lakers this season. In fact, he may not even be a top three player in terms of importance this season.
Importance maybe, but he'll likely still be the best or 2nd best at worst player on the team because the rest of the guys are so terrible and/or unproven. 

OKC players don't typically know how to address the media because they don't even have experience with their own media :lol: . Are they the same team that don't allow one on one interviews with their own local media? I believe someone wrote about how its extremely difficult to interview OKC players or at least the star players after games or just in general.

I forgot about this article.

More evidence that KD is sensitive with media than their is of SAS being a liar.

Importance maybe, but he'll likely still be the best or 2nd best at worst player on the team because the rest of the guys are so terrible and/or unproven. 
I think the outcome of this season will fall on the shoulders of Hibbert and Clarkson. They can win 30ish games if both are on their A game. If not, it will get ugly. I expect Kobe to be old, Russell and Randle to be up and down, the rest of the team to be anywhere from meh to terrible and Byron Scott to do Byron Scott things.

I think the outcome of this season will fall on the shoulders of Hibbert and Clarkson. They can win 30ish games if both are on their A game. If not, it will get ugly. I expect Kobe to be old, Russell and Randle to be up and down, the rest of the team to be anywhere from meh to terrible and Byron Scott to do Byron Scott things.
I hope Byron leaves when Kobe does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom