THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But Westbrook can also be unnecessarily harsh on reporters. One night, a game ran late. Darnell Mayberry, the Oklahoman’s senior Thunder reporter, was up against deadline. He brought his laptop into the locker room to move quotes directly from the players’ lips to his copy. Mayberry sat in a chair in front of an empty locker. Westbrook saw him and told him the chairs were for players only.

Mayberry got up. But then a funny thing happened. Backup point guard Reggie Jackson took his chair, wheeled it across the locker room, and offered it to Mayberry. Remember that when you wonder why Jackson now plays for the Pistons"

:rofl: at the last line

Last edited:
"But Westbrook can also be unnecessarily harsh on reporters. One night, a game ran late. Darnell Mayberry, the Oklahoman’s senior Thunder reporter, was up against deadline. He brought his laptop into the locker room to move quotes directly from the players’ lips to his copy. Mayberry sat in a chair in front of an empty locker. Westbrook saw him and told him the chairs were for players only.

Mayberry got up. But then a funny thing happened. Backup point guard Reggie Jackson took his chair, wheeled it across the locker room, and offered it to Mayberry. Remember that when you wonder why Jackson now plays for the Pistons"

roll.gif
at the last line
Russ is a douche

if byron is fired he's going to get picked up by the 6ers right away

no way they pass up on tanking talent like that 

Why wouldn't KD deny all allegations the season is upon us avoid all distractions by any means necessary. Not sure if he picked on the right guy in SAS :nerd:

Mo Gotti thrilled to be playing with Bron again.

Blatt still looking like the substitute teacher.

Still holding out hope for a Bron durag regular season game.

Andy going to be injured by November but if he stays healthy, I wonder how the minutes will be distributed.

Myrie. :smh: :smh: :smh:

***** doing shadow crossovers.
Stap it :lol:

:rofl: at the last line

Bobby shmurda was a troll huh

I want to give the hands to Westbrook

kd quick to get defensive about free agency while drose brings it up for no reason 
blinks ...... blinks...... turns head in disgust

SiriusXM NBA Radio ‏@SiriusXMNBA · 3m3 minutes ago
Joakim Noah says LeBron & the #Cavs have been a big obstacle for them & he would want nothing more then to beat them #NBARadioTCT

OK, Jo. Maybe if you hadn't turned into a bum overnight, it might have been possible. Now, not so sure.

"In December 2013, there was a small incident after a game against the Bulls. Joakim Noah was brought into the Thunder locker room by his old teammate, Thabo Sefolosha. The Thunder’s Kendrick Perkins considered it a breach of etiquette. He told Noah: “Get your *** up outta here.”

roll.gif

Russ is a douche
"At the next press availability, the Thunder PR staff asked the press not to quiz players about the incident. Tramel ignored the omertà. He talked to Westbrook. Then he moved to Sefolosha, telling him what Westbrook had just said. Westbrook overheard that and said, “Don’t be quoting me!”

Then, realizing that his reaction could itself become a story, Westbrook turned to Young and said, “Don’t you start tweeting about this!”

roll.gif
Yes! It appears so

I don't know if its fair to say Westbrook is a douche since I think he's legitimately weird. He just operates by a different set of rules than the rest of the world. Someone should check his DNA. I think there's a strong possibility he may be an alien taking human form.

That entire OKC locker room is filled with nut jobs. KD mad for no reason and Russ just too alpha for his own good.

Watching the Nets out here...I didn't realize they were this bad. They might be as bad as the Knicks. Wow.

It's going to be a nightmarish season and they won't even have a draft pick to show for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom