THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets can't even draft talent in upcoming years either..

I was playing myleague on NBA 2K and the Celtics have like eighty draft picks in the next five years
roll.gif

Kings v blazers on tap. Dame against the world begins tonite

Also looking forward to seeing what the circus also known as the Sacramento Kings looks like. Will Rondo and Boogie have a stare down at some point tonight? Rondo and Karl? Boogie and Karl? The intrigue...

Also looking forward to seeing what the circus also known as the Sacramento Kings looks like. Will Rondo and Boogie have a stare down at some point tonight? Rondo and Karl? Boogie and Karl? The intrigue...

I'm actually a believer in the kings under karl. He's a coach that can take a squad, get em to run around a lil bit, win some games make the playoffs and have fun doing it. He's also got a good track record coaching knuckleheads. He just won't take you to the promised land. He's basically mike dantoni

Thomas Robinson looked like the best player on the Nets.

I can't believe I just typed that.

Thomas Robinson looked like the best player on the Nets.

I can't believe I just typed that.

Man, when given the minutes he produces like hell. If he plays 16+ he's getting a dbl dbl no matter what it seems :lol: or atleast getting 8328389292 rebounds.

Last edited:
I'm actually a believer in the kings under karl. He's a coach that can take a squad, get em to run around a lil bit, win some games make the playoffs and have fun doing it. He's also got a good track record coaching knuckleheads. He just won't take you to the promised land. He's basically mike dantoni

I'm with you actually. I actually have the Kings as getting the 7 or 8 seed. But they also do have the potential to blow up . . . in a bad way.

As a 7 foot in-store Abercrombie model?

Tallest member of One Direction.

Bieber on HGH.

Real talk though, dude is 50/40/90 at 7 feet albeit on low volume, that's still super impressive at 22.

He's on his way to being a good defender too, already a +.

Last edited:
Portland actually fun to watch. They're in good shape in the front court. Need a back up shooting guard.

Portland actually fun to watch. They're in good shape in the front court. Need a back up shooting guard.

Yup they going to be one of those teams that's fun to watch even if they don't win.

They got athletes at every position, 3pt shooting and good coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom