THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief man 
damn.png

I don't know how much better you expect 6th year bench players to get but more power to you. Hibbert is 28 so let's include him, lou williams and rob sacre as the lakers young prospects. Point being, lakers have just as many if not more young prospects than the blazers, period.

When Clarkson runs the pnr who do you think will be open on the perimeter? And when russell runs it who will be slashing thru the lane? Clarkson won't be exclusively off the ball and he's more of a scoring guard with russ focused more on being a passing guard.

Upshaw wasn't drafted because of character issues, nothing to do with basketball. You're a stats guy I'm sure you know how good he is at rim protection. He's projected to be the best shot blocker in this year's class

Last edited:
I just looked through Boston's roster, this is one deep, talented squad.

Projected starters:

PG: Marcus Smart
SG: Avery Bradley
SF: Evan Turner (most likely the playmaker of the lineup)
PF: David Lee
C: Amir Johson (Lee and Johson's skill-set would compliment each other and cover each other's weaknesses)

Defensively, this will be a tough team to beat

Bench:
PG: Isiah Thomas
SG: ??
SF: Crowder (Strong defender)
PF: Sullinger
C: Olynyk / Zeller

Half of that bench can start in other teams. They got defence, stretch bigs, pick and roll players, straight offence off the bench a great coach, good management and playoff experience.

Coach can really experiment with lineups here and pick and choose opposition miss-matches. This is a team I will follow throughout the year.

I think I like the Celtics more than the Bucks this season.

Yup I totally agree fellas. Boston will be 6 or 5th seed this year. Only people I'm worried about are Detroit and Indiana. We don't know how well those teams will play cause I don't know what to expect.

KG is gonna start?! Wait where's Pekovic?!

Last edited:
Random but I think this is the year Evan Turner makes the All Star team/gets consideration. He played great down the stretch for Boston, just hopes he stays on course this season. The team flows through him.

Last edited:
Random but I think this is the year Evan Turner makes the All Star team/gets consideration. He played great down the stretch for Boston, just hopes he stays on course this season. The team flows through him.

Whose spot is he gonna take?

:rofl: at Evan Turner making an All-Star team out of nowhere at 27 years old when he's slow/unathletic and can't shoot. He is who he is.

Depends. People are going to fall off/get hurt in the first half of the season that will allow players like Turner to get consideration if they play well enough. With the talent around him
I can see Evan putting up nice number across the board every night man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom