THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The warriors won the championship and still salty about the Clippers eliminating them 2 years ago?

They act just like their censoredboy fans :lol:

Huh?

Klay responds to Doc's comments about the Warriors being "lucky" to dodge that sorry choke *** Clipper team yet you think he's talking about being salty after getting eliminated by the Clips two years ago?? :rofl: Ooookay!

I'll will 100% take this L. Didn't know Doc started it with one of his dumb *** comments :lol:

Carry on.

Doc is a really sore loser :lol:

After LA beat them in 2010 he was like "We still have not lost with our full starting lineup."

Melo man

smokin.gif

Headband Beal, not sure how I feel about this yet. Sloppy play by us but hey that's preseason.

BTW did anyone see that hairline sitting behind the bench? My god. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
I wonder what goes through Melo's head before tip off when heads out on the floor with Robin Lopez, Jose Calderon, Kristaps Porzingis....and Sasha ******* Vucevic.

Felt like I didn't see enough talk of it today, but I'm glad Thabo was found not guilty. 

I wonder what goes through Melo's head before tip off when heads out on the floor with Robin Lopez, Jose Calderon, Kristaps Porzingis....and Sasha ******* Vucevic.

I hope he thinks he should have fired his agent for telliing him to push for a trade as opposed to waiting for free agency

And firing his agent for telling him to take more years than bosh, wade, and bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom