THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall going bald or did he get played by a barber?

These Wizards shorts are so damn clean.
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Bum coach and players are worse than the fans. Flopping *** cry babies :smh:.

And Bobut not essential? Did you not watch the playoffs? Or did you just watch the last 3 games?

Last edited:
Porzingis quick thoughts.

- he's not that skinny, he always had a sneaky solid base in europe but I DON'T think he really needs to put on anymore wieght.

The only question I have is how good of a shooter is he really?

and can he grasp the nuances of NBA rotations.

if he's just a good shooter and can be a solid defender with some rim protection then he's at worst a really valuable role player.

Last edited:
HELLA wrong.

Eh, I ignore anything that follow the word "hella."

And, also, you wanna hand asterisks out, look at your own team. Every team they faced on their run last year was missing a key player. So,

WITHOUT Love, WITHOUT Kyrie. How does that sound?

Last edited:
HELLA wrong.

Eh, I ignore anything that follow the word "hella."

And, also, you wanna hand asterisks out, look at your own team. Every team they faced on their run last year was missing a key player. So,

WITHOUT Love, WITHOUT Kyrie. How does that sound?

:lol:

I did.

The Warriors took the clippers to 7 games last time they faced in the playoffs. You said Bogut wasn't really much of a factor but yet you also forget they didn't have Ezeli either. If there isn't a big man for any team you aren't going to get far.

If you really watch the Warriors you would know that the bigs are heavily relied upon for screens. Also for defense as well. DJ had a great series because D Lee was guarding him. You really think if Bogut was there (2nd team all defense) would not been a factor?

Yet they went 7 without those two.

I can't wait for all the excuses again. It's going to be comedy.

:lol:

I did.

The Warriors took the clippers to 7 games last time they faced in the playoffs. You said Bogut wasn't really much of a factor but yet you also forget they didn't have Ezeli either. If there isn't a big man for any team you aren't going to get far.

If you really watch the Warriors you would know that the bigs are heavily relied upon for screens. Also for defense as well. DJ had a great series because D Lee was guarding him. You really think if Bogut was there (2nd team all defense) would not been a factor?

Yet they went 7 without those two.

I can't wait for all the excuses again. It's going to be comedy.

Not sure at what point I gave an excuse for anything, but whatever. (Not just now, but ever. I blamed nobody but the Clippers when they choked against OKC in 2014 and Houston in 2015).

Anyway, you win. Warriors are the champs and that's really all that matters. Looking forward to seeing if they can defend the title.

Dion Waiters came in as the backup pg again before either of Augustin or Payne, even played alongside Payne and Payne was off the ball. Interesting development from BillyD that he plans to use him that way and so far, 2 games and the Blue/White scrimmage, Dion has bought in

Dion Waiters came in as the backup pg again before either of Augustin or Payne, even played alongside Payne and Payne was off the ball. Interesting development from BillyD that he plans to use him that way and so far, 2 games and the Blue/White scrimmage, Dion has bought in

If Scotty put dion at the 1, y'all would be CLOWNING him :lol:

Perception is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom