THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Scotty put dion at the 1, y'all would be CLOWNING him
laugh.gif

Perception is everything.
roll.gif

Man Scotty is a fool for not putting Dion at the Point last year
nerd.gif
 Good thing Donovan knows whats up

Scotty should have been fired before Waiters got to OKC so doesn't really matter

Hell maybe Billy somehow got through to Waiters? Someone in here was saying he was passing last game 
laugh.gif
 I was surprised to see Waiters at Orlando Summer League supporting the team with Billy and KD. Caught me off guard

If Donovan turns Waiters into a PG I will instantly regard him as a top 1/3 coach in the NBA.

Brooks puts Waiters at the 1: "What the **** is this guy doing?"

Billy D does it: "Hmm, this might work."

:lol:

Courtesy of PMatic -

warriorsworld ‏@warriorsworld · 34m34 minutes ago
"I've got my ring fitted for my middle finger"- Bogut on KNBR talking about the Clippers/Rockets hating

I guess its act like a D-bag day for the Warriors. Very gracious champions, they are.

Lol Funny part is Bogut has no room to talk, losing his center spot to a wingman in the finals :lol:

Heck, he got bumped out of the rotation completely

laugh.gif
Pre season is meant to experiment, doesn't mean he's going to play the 1 when the games count

Hopefully Payne plays well enough to outright take the backup point guard duties but I could also picture him playing off ball

:lol:

Scotty is an idiot..

If Billy d can get waiters to buy into being a team player and passing, dude might be a miracle worker.. Or he could be forcing waiters out before the deadline

Last edited:
Scotty is an idiot..

If Billy d can get waiters to buy into being a team player and passing, dude might be a miracle worker.. Or he could be forcing waiters out before the deadline

Idk how you can call Scotty an idiot when EVERYONE of his players bought into him. Y'all just hate him because it became the trendy thing to do. Keep it a buck.

If he put Waiters at the one, y'all would kill Scotty.

Scotty is an idiot..

Idk how you can call Scotty an idiot when EVERYONE of his players bought into him. Y'all just hate him because it became the trendy thing to do. Keep it a buck.

He played Perkins 20+ mins per in the finals on a torn groin

Last edited:

He barely wanted to play his young players, barely played Adams only out of necessity. Held on way too long to trying to make Perk work when everyone saw he was washed. Also got weird with McGary's minutes towards the end of last year

His players bought into him because they could do whatever they wanted. KD iso. Westbrook iso. Reggie ******* Jackson iso. No semblance of a half court offense

He enabled Westbrook's bad shot selection, pretty much encouraged it. Like Magneto and Dark Phoenix

Icing was when he couldn't figure out how to position his players to take advantage of CP guarding KD. If it wasn't for the Clippers choking that series probably would have been the nail in the coffin

This has nothing to do with trend 

Last edited:
James Harden had one single season over 30 mins per with the thunder, which happened to be the season Eric maynor tore his acl and harden had to backup both guard spots

Last edited:
vs the Mavericks in the playoffs of the year they went on to win the championship..

It took until the 4th quarter of the elimanation game for Scotty to try playing Westbrook and maynor together vs the backcourt of Kidd and Jason terry

He subsequently decided Derek fisher on his 'scotty's retirement package' was the perfect guy to play a ton of mins along side of Westbrook when going small and thabo wasn't in the game because he could do zero offensively

So do people on here still think Drummond is going to average 22 and 15 and be better than prime Dwight?

Last edited:
James Harden had one single season over 30 mins per with the thunder, which happened to be the season Eric maynor tore his acl and harden had to backup both guard spots

Revisionist history.

Acting like Harden didn't break out under Scotty. I'm done though. This man helped get the best out of KD, Russ, Harfen, Ibaka, Jackson, Adams, Kanter etc.

But because he doesn't run Pop's offense, he's a bad coach? :smh:

Also, with ibaka playing well whenever he got playing time vs the lakers in that 1st round series the year they went on to win the championship..

He continued to throughout a front line inclusive of Jeff green at PF to go up against gasol and Bynum.. But we also had nenad krstic at center who couldn't do much if anything defensively

Ibaka and collison were on the roster at the time

Revisionist history.

Acting like Harden didn't break out under Scotty. I'm done though. This man helped get the best out of KD, Russ, Harfen, Ibaka, Jackson, Adams, Kanter etc.

But because he doesn't run Pop's offense, he's a bad coach?
mean.gif
No he's not a bad coach, did you read any of my post? There are other reasons why it was a good choice for him to be fired

You act like all of those players wouldn't have been great/good on any other team

Last edited:
Perkins missed 20+ plus games Steven Adams rookie season.. It became very apparent the talent he had

Scotty had him buried on the bench when Perkins was being abused in the playoffs.. Scotty had literally ran out of options and the thunder were about to be eliminated because of his stupidity before he tried playing Adams in a game

Then it was painfully obvious that he should be playing

Perkins missed 20+ plus games Steven Adams rookie season.. It became very apparent the talent he had

Scotty had him buried on the bench when Perkins was being abused in the playoffs.. Scotty had literally ran out of options and the thunder were about to be eliminated because of his stupidity before he tried playing Adams in a game

Then it was painfully obvious that he should be playing
Yes he pretty much stumbled upon Adams accidentally 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom