THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
next star , oladipo , next star to superstar is lillard ( will average 26+ ppg this season mark my words ) ......wiggins is the truth..........giannis has two full seasons under his belt and hes 20 , now ........increased his scoring by double almost from year 1 to 2 with only 7 minutes more per game , from 4.5 rebounds to 6.7 , 1.9 assist to 2.6 ....most importantly his field goal % went from 41% to 49% .....the only thing that decreased was his 3 pt % (lolwut) great increases for just one season ...even his ft percent went from like 67% to 74% ......this kid is the truth and will be atleast 20/5/5 on 50/35/80 minimum . hes no kd as far as going to have seasons where he averages 32 ppg + on 50/40/90 but i still think he can be top 10 ceiling / top 25 floor . wiggins & anthony davis are THE future of the nba though in 5 years when lebron , melo are doing the paul pierce and just bouncing team to team to win rings , blake griffin & kd & russy will be the top 3 for the last few years of their prime and when wiggy and brow will already be and continue to own the nba for the next 7 years or so at that point .....

Last edited:
In a league where there MAY BE a handful of guys with back to the basket low post games.. And SGs that deemed it worthy for the other team to play a pretty much non-existent offensive threat defender at SG

He was beholden to Perkins and thabo..

Instead of using guys on his bench and following the example of someone far superior to him and who the franchise modeled themselves after (pop and the Spurs) and using his bench to play matchups.. Scotty did nothing

No Lustra?

"Revisionist history"

I always messed with Kyle O'Rielly man. Big strong dude that serves as a good 3 center in limited minutes.

Melo man, yall can not appreciate him but like I said before, I don't enjoy anyone else play on the offensive end than that dude.

Because of 2K, and a trip to PHO last year, Markieff might be one of my favorite PF's in the league.

LOL @ Derrick Williams's hair.

Old news but I want to address.

Kevin Willis never had the athletic ability or the hops D12 has. Therefore he shouldn't be able to score as easily as Howard although he has upper body strength. There isn't a player in the league with Howards combo of strength and jumping ability.

5 dunks per
4 from the line per
3 lay ups or bunnies per

That's 20 folks. You can switch up dunks and lay ups/bunnies numbers. You'll still get 20.

Last edited:
^ Seems ridiculous that you have to even explain that. What was the origins of that convo?

Someone used K Will against a argument I made. I failed to completely explain what I meant dealing with Howards upper body strength. I thought his athletic ability would be taken into account by our thread mates but like in most cases you gotta go deep into explanation.

Lin hasn't gotten any attention the last two years. Now he playing himself to get some. Pathetic.

just predictions , no need to get rustled or get your angus tight papito , go to a different thread if youre not trying to read nba talk 

LeBron, Durant, AD, Melo, Westbrook, Curry, Klay, Wall, Jimmy Butler, Kawhai, Paul George, Aldridge, Wiggins, Lillard, Beal, Okafor, Noel, Towns, Gordon Hayward, Dragic, Bledsoe, Jabari, Bosh, Love, Kyrie, Cousins

Just off the top of my head who will for sure still be better players than your boy Giannis in five years.

Lin hasn't gotten any attention the last two years. Now he playing himself to get some. Pathetic.
he's in China....he's going to get a lot of attention whether he has a goofy haircut or not 

and yes I know his parents are from Taiwan for any **** poster who think's I'm blending all asians together. China still show him love regardless 

LeBron, Durant, AD, Melo, Westbrook, Curry, Klay, Wall, Jimmy Butler, Kawhai, Paul George, Aldridge, Wiggins, Lillard, Beal, Okafor, Noel, Towns, Gordon Hayward, Dragic, Bledsoe, Jabari, Bosh, Love, Kyrie, Cousins

Just off the top of my head who will for sure still be better players than your boy Giannis in five years.
i said his ceiling is top 25 , so even in the top 25 , both of our statements are correct ...lol but okay lets go over this .......i never mentioned giannis being "better than any" or top 5 for you to mention the first 6 names , now wiggins will be in the mix up there with them , so read what i post correctly before responding....you have wiggins on that list and the one i was saying will be better than certain people was wiggins ayylmao . 
grin.gif
 BUT  lets go over this for a second

lebron will be 35 .....might be better , but giannis has a higher chance of averaging 20+ ppg 5 years from now

durant will still be duranting for a few more years before AD and wiggins run away with the "best player in the game" titles , as said in previous post

AD , read line above

Melo , will be like 36 but his game should age well , still a higher chance of giannis averaging more than 20 points per than melo , 5 years from now 

westbrook will be westbrooking , along the lines of what im saying with durant

curry , idk 3rd fave player in the nba , love his game but i feel like he will be almost a baron davis , not as bad as steve francis obviously ....3-5 years of that NASTY prime , but then declines

klay thompson will NOT be better than giannis in 5 years 
laugh.gif
  this is his prime , to many weapons on gsw and its obvious a lot of teams took the "klay can beat us but not steph" approach to their games . 

jimmy butler can be great or stay at 20 ppg for 7 years

kawhi leonard will NEVER average 20 ppg 

Paul george will be with the durant ( second line of this list ) if the injury didnt change him

aldridge is  NOT going to be better than giannis in 5 years , keyword 5 years

wiggins will be miles ahead of giannis at this point lol top 3 player in 5 years 

lillard , can be great or stay the same , in the second line of this list with durant , top 10-15 player for the next 7 years or so 

bradley beal ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

jahlil okafor hasnt proved anything yet

nerlens noel ?????????????????????????????????  LMAO 

karl anthony towns or karlito towns ????? , and he hasnt proved anything yet 

GORDON HAYWARD , GORAN DRAGIC , ERIC BLEDSOEE OMGGGGGGGGGG IM DEAD 
roll.gif
  hes almost averaging dragics prime numbers at 20 years old wtfwtfwtf dragic is like 28 averaging 4 points more per game than him and hes going to be better when hes 33 and giannis is 25 ? muerto.

jabari parker hasnt proved anything in that half a season he played . wiggins showed incredible improvement , we all know someone like jabari can drop 12 ppg by mistake , but can he score 20 consistently ?

bosh is bosh , but are you SURE hes still going to drop 20 & 10 at 35 years old , WITH his condition ? 
grin.gif

LOVE? 
roll.gif
   idk how people root for this guy , a 6'11 PF who CANNOT DEFEND  , the only reason this dork gets any boards is because he is boxing out before the ball is even shot and clearing the paint for the shooter and if he just so happens to miss ( cause love isnt defending ) he already cleared the paint and boxed out and grabs the board , most over-rated player ive ever seen play in my life 

kyrie irving ? let me know when he plays more than 65 games in a season and maybe youre on to something

cousins is best center in the league , top 10 player alrdy , will be in his prime still in 5 years so we agree here . 

by the way , did we forget emmanuel mudiay since you mentioned some rooks ,and especially , what about james harden ? 

Last edited:
You're right, I did forget Harden, Blake Griffin, Marc Gasol, Conley, Mudiay, Oladipo, Stanley Johnson and Vucevic.

More from Klay -

Klay on Clips: “Didn’t they lose to the Rockets? So, that just makes me laugh. That’s funny. Weren’t they up 3-1 too? Tell em I said that"

Somebody is feeling himself, but rightfully so I suppose. I'm cool with it. I want the Clips and Dubs to hate each other. NBA needs real rivalries.

he put up 21 points in the last 3 games after dropping maybe 70 the 1st 3...he really talking about someone not handling their biz :lol:

Pretty much. Someone should cue that pic where he's on the bench smiling with like 0 or so points in the last game. He may have been the 5th or 6th best Warrior at the end of the game. Would love to see a scenario where GSW gets washed (preferably by Houston) and the Clippers advance.

Like I've said in the past, as frustrating as it was to watch Durant and Westbrook iso every time down the floor maybe it was the best for their talents. Maybe they aren't suited to play like the Thunder or Warriors.
Yep. 

When you have a westbrook AND durant on your team, there's no need to over-complicate anything. Also, I feel like Westbrook's lack of discipline at the point will make it very hard for any coach to put in a more sophisticated offense with them, not just scotty.

You look at teams with the best offenses in the league, Spurs, Warriors, Clippers, etc. a lot of it is because they start out with a great basic set and as the shot clock goes down, it becomes random flow that is an extension of the primary set that they called and are playing out of. The Thunder under scott did this too...until westbrook broke the offense for a ridiculous three or foray to the basket off of one leg. 

The above was a bit of a tangent, but with Scott, I don't know man. The criticisms in regards to him are definitely valid. But he was incredibly successful at the end of the day and poor rotations and lack of sophisticated playcalling aside, the Thunder under him were flat out unlucky. I honestly believe had their health been up to par, they win at least once (probably the year after Harden left. They were incredible) and the perception of Brooks changes completely. 

But suh it go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom