THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rays defense is better. I'd take Hardens offensive game over Rays though all around. He'll never have the jumper Allen has but Harden can dance better and attack the basket better. IMO

I've never been a TMac fan. How people like him but have the nerve to get at Wolves Kevin Love is beyond me. Big numbers that meant nothing in the end.

Last edited:
He's already better than all of them except for Kobe. Seriously.

You're high. Harden isn't in the same League as prime AI, Tmac, Ray Allen or VC.

VC by his 3rd year averaged 27, 5 & 6. On 46/40/80 splits....With 1.5spg and 1.1Bpg for **** and giggles lol.

Harden was just at 27, 7 and 6. And he's already the better playoff performer than VC even with his track record.

Hardens scoring and playmaking at the 2 is probably second to only tmac and Kobe. He's already had more individual success than tmac.

Give me harden. And I'm not high

Like I said earlier, you know your stuff about the Wizards, and I respect your opinion there. But you're borderline slow about the rest of the NBA :lol:.

Prime Ray Allen was better all around. You must forget how nortoriously bad of a defender Harden is. And this is his first year playing at an MVP level.

Ray Allen wasn't always a spot up 3pt shooter...he could defend, facilitate and rebound. Efficient as well. Ray Allen in his prime could give you about 24ppg 5 rpg 5apg on 46/43/90 splits.That's insane.

He also tried on defense.

Harden was only a bad defender for two years he never missed the playoffs his 1st year with Houston he took a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs Harden in his prime (last year at 25 years old) could give you 27/7/6 but you think he is gonna average 21 ppg this year so there's that :lol:.You bringing up Harden's defense but don't say anything about A.I harden is the best facilitator among those guys none of those guys aside from Kobe and AI were remotely close in winning the MVP or leading a team to the WCF those weak east teams don't count.

Only SGs I'd take over Harden from that time period are Kobe and T-Mac.

A.I. is better but I prefer Harden more, however I'll rank them like this:

Kobe
T-Mac
A.I.
Harden
Vince

Rays defense is better. I'd take Hardens offensive game over Rays though all around. He'll never have the jumper Allen has but Harden can dance better and attack the basket better. IMO

I've never been a TMac fan. How people like him but have the nerve to get at Wolves Kevin Love is beyond me. Big numbers that meant nothing in the end.

The 2nd best player Tmac played with in his prime was Darrell Armstrong or a young Mike Miller. A 2003 Orlando Magic team looked like....

Armstrong
Mike Miller
Tmac
Pat Garrity
Andrew Deqlerq

Let that sink in for a minute.

The 2nd best player Tmac played with in his prime was Darrell Armstrong or a young Mike Miller. A 2003 Orlando Magic team looked like....

Armstrong
Mike Miller
Tmac
Pat Garrity
Andrew Deqlerq

Dear god that team was putrid
sick.gif

Armstrong
Mike Miller
Tmac
Pat Garrity
Andrew Deqlerq

Hey man. His career is what it is. Big numbers over a short period with no team success. I can list a bunch of NBA players who have that resume.

Almost Every early 2000 team was really really week the NBA over expanded back then

TMac was only better than Harden in '03 though.

And Ray is getting a bit overrated. Vastly inferior facilitator in comparison to Harden & did not try on defense until he went to Boston.

Last edited:
Harden was only a bad defender for two years he never missed the playoffs his 1st year with Houston he took a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs Harden in his prime (last year at 25 years old) could give you 27/7/6 but you think he is gonna average 21 ppg this year so there's that :lol:.You bringing up Harden's defense but don't say anything about A.I harden is the best facilitator among those guys none of those guys aside from Kobe and AI were remotely close in winning the MVP or leading a team to the WCF those weak east teams don't count.

Ray Allen lost to AI in the 2001 WCF in game 7. He also led a bad Seattle team to a top 3 seed. VC led his team to the conference finals, and put up crazy numbers. Harden has been trash in the playoffs as a 1st option. Let's be cereal.

AI wasn't a bad defender...he just roamed and stuck PG's because the PG's of the early 2000's were subpar, and AI was too small. This allows him to be a menace in the passing lanes, and get a stupid number of steals. AI's gambling didn't hurt Philly. It was part of the scheme. Almost Ed Reed like. And AI was a good facilitator too.

Tmac was just amazing. He played on an absolutely terrible team.

Last edited:

What's this about Matt Barnes's ex wife? 
nerd.gif

Son you a couple days late.

Derek Fisher is currently messing with Matt Barnes estranged wife, Gloria Govan. According to Barnes his son called him and told him Fisher was over to theirhouse. Feeling something was off with his son he proceeded to drive over to his house and confront Fisher and Govan. Shenanigans ensued and Fisher apparently got hemmed up by Barnes.

Barnes only response so far was that he and Derek used to be friends.

The most shocking thing for me in all this foolishness is that ole girl is damn near 50.
eek.gif
Naa I knew all of that already 
roll.gif
,there's a big thread in General about it. Thought there was an update hence the title change 
laugh.gif

Yup Wade top 3 SG of all time imo
Agreed.

Wade so underrated man. It's almost criminal
This,dude always gets overlooked in these lists  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Only player harden was better than on that list is ray. Vc is debatable.

The 05 Sonics had the greatest collection of contract year players ever. :lol:

POTAPENKOOOOOOOOO

Nothing like a frontline featuring Jerome James, Vitaly Potapenko, Danny Fortson and lotto pick Robert Swift.

Last edited:
is it time for the yearly overrating of players that put up good regular season stats but fall apart in the playoffs? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 at harden being better than iverson 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom