THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray played against Kobe, AI, Vince, TMac, Reggie Miller, 96-98 Jordan/01-03 Wizards MJ, Rip Hamilton, Corey Maggette. Stop it man...

Also, Ray played in the era, where there was no zone defense.

Only 3 guys on your list are better then Russ and Curry.

CHI MJ, Iverson and Kobe. An Iverson vs Curry is debatable now.

Last edited:
Ray played against Kobe, AI, Vince, TMac, Reggie Miller, 96-98 Jordan/01-03 Wizards MJ, Rip Hamilton, Corey Maggette. Stop it man...

Also, Ray played in the era, where there was no zone defense.

You lost me at Corey Magette era's but don't matter in this man yea no zone defense makes it easier to score one one tho

But, that same scorer had to turn around, and play man defense, against his opponent. What point are you trying to make?

It's a lot harder to score now one on one and a lot more tiring to play defense now cause you have to account for your man and help more often than before

How are you going to talk about how its tiring to play defence in an argument where you are defending James harden?

He has never broken a sweat playing defence

What about Thompson, Lillard, Irving, Paul, and Wall? How are you going to leave those guys out?

I forgot to add Paul Pierce to my list too

All better then Meggette. An I'll add CP3 to my original list with Curry and Russ. The rest haven't played long enough or earned the right to be placed above those other guys yet. Not even Wall.

Corey maggette is probably the greatest clipper of all time. I'm surprised they don't have his selfie hanging in the rafters

How are you going to talk about how its tiring to play defence in an argument where you are defending James harden?

He has never broken a sweat playing defence

He's an average defender and switches on a lot of bigs . Well he did lead the league in minutes played and points scored last year so he might have a tiring job

All better then Meggette. An I'll add CP3 to my original list with Curry and Russ. The rest haven't played long enough or earned the right to be placed above those other guys yet. Not even Wall.

Why are you stuck on Corey Maggette? I named 5+ other players, what about them? You said "James Harden making all-star teams over/with Curry, Lillard, Wall, Thompson, CP3, Irving>>>>>>Ray allen's counterparts". Not making much sense. Now it's "they haven't played long enough?"

Lakers fans mad because they don't hve any selfies in the arena :lol:

We hang selfies :pimp:

You guys hang banners :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Why are you stuck on Corey Maggette? I named 5+ other players, what about them? You said "James Harden making all-star teams over/with Curry, Lillard, Wall, Thompson, CP3, Irving>>>>>>Ray allen's counterparts". Not making much sense. Now it's "they haven't played long enough?"

I answered you. The ONLY people from your list that stand above are Chicago MJ, Kobe and Iverson. The rest are not clearly better then Curry, CP3, Russ or Harden.

After those players insert the rest of your list, Rip, TMac, VC, Reggie. Players like Wall, Lillard, Klay go after them.

Last edited:
I answered you. The ONLY people from your list that stand above are Chicago MJ, Kobe and Iverson. The rest are not clearly better then Curry, CP3, Russ or Harden.

After those players insert the rest of your list. Players like Wall, Lillard, Klay go after that.

Wall, CP3, Klay, Irving, Lillard, are equal to, or above, Reggie Miller, T-Mac, Paul Pierce, Vince Carter, not to mention other obscure SGs/PGs of that time? Wall and Klay are good defenders. Lillard and Irving are Steve Nash-like defenders. CP3 is decent. All the guys I mentioned were solid on BOTH ends, except Reggie Miller. Vince, T-Mac, PP, all played good, to above average defense. And were dangerous scorers...

This guy brought up Corey Maggette. :rofl:

You forgot the god Bonzi Wells and prime Kerry Kittles tho

What about the other players I mentioned? Why the dismissal of Late 90s/Wizards Jordan, Kobe, AI, TMAC, Vince, Reggie Miller, Paul Pierce, Richard Hamilton?

Last edited:
Wall, CP3, Klay, Irving, Lillard, are equal to, or above, Reggie Miller, T-Mac, Paul Pierce, Vince Carter, not to mention other obscure SGs/PGs of that time? Wall and Klay are good defenders. Lillard and Irving are Steve Nash-like defenders. CP3 is decent. All the guys I mentioned were solid on BOTH ends, except Reggie Miller. Vince, T-Mac, PP, all played good, to above average defense. And were dangerous scorers...

No. Wall, Irving, Klay go after the guys you named no argument. The only players that are in that class now are Curry, CP3, Russ and Harden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom