THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you put the primes of VC, T-Mac, A. I., Ray and Bean in this soft dudes would be averaging 30+ easily. Hell 06 Bean would be putting up Wilt numbers.

We've completely gone off the rails. The original argument was who Ray Allen and James Harden have to go through for awards and such.

What are we talking about now?

We've completely gone off the rails. The original argument was who Ray Allen and James Harden have to go through for awards and such.

What are we talking about now?
prime ray ray and prime harden i got prime ray ray all day but id rather have a prime kobe or a prime tmac , maybe even a prime mitch richmond.... 

If you put the primes of VC, T-Mac, A. I., Ray and Bean in this soft dudes would be averaging 30+ easily. Hell 06 Bean would be putting up Wilt numbers.
t mac and ai averaged it easily.......VC wasnt going to sniff a 30 ppg season , and especially not ray 

prime ray ray and prime harden i got prime ray ray all day but id rather have a prime kobe or a prime tmac , maybe even a prime mitch richmond.... 
youre trippin dude . prime ray allen over todays james harden ?? and im not even a harden fan 
sick.gif
  some people just talk to talk when it comes to sports and crazy statements like this 

youre trippin dude . prime ray allen over todays james harden ?? and im not even a harden fan 
sick.gif
  some people just talk to talk when it comes to sports and crazy statements like this 
lets see how good harden is when he is in his 30s . people are disrespectful towards ray  and i dont even like him ..... prime wade over harden as well.... if harden was around back then he'd be a michael finley.... 

Last edited:
I can't get over that we put Nick Young, Andre Blatche and Javale McGee on the floor at the same time. Smh

Last edited:

lets see how good harden is when he is in his 30s . people are disrespectful towards ray  and i dont even like him ..... 
nobody is disrespectin ray allen ....but ray allen never had that year that you would question " he might be the best player in the league "

nobody is disrespectin ray allen ....but ray allen never had that year that you would question " he might be the best player in the league "
harden almost won a mvp ..whoopdee do . i almost did alot of things

.... steve nash has a few and was never the best player in the L . harden dont have nobody questioning if he is the best player in the L 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

harden almost won a mvp ..whoopde do . almost .... steve nash has a few and was never the best player in the L . harden dont have nobody questioning if he is the best player in the L 
laugh.gif

so james isnt top 5? once again , NOT a harden fan , actually least favorite from all the top tier players today 

so james isnt top 5? once again , NOT a harden fan , actually least favorite from all the top tier players today 
top 10 ish  and best player in the L are two completely different things.... sg is also like the weakest position in the L currently . harden aint a top 5 player in the L 

Last edited:

Ray dropped 50 points in the United Center...

As a Celtic...

He was about 36 years old

...in the playoffs, by the way

Edit* Ray was 34, and it was triple OT and they lost. It happened though :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom