THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over that we put Nick Young, Andre Blatche and Javale McGee on the floor at the same time. Smh
What's even more ridiculous is dudes had the nerve to criticize John Wall when he was surrounded by those clowns.

Replace the clowns with vets & surprise surprise, Wall basically leads the league in the assists.

Last edited:
lets see how good harden is when he is in his 30s . people are disrespectful towards ray  and i dont even like him ..... prime wade over harden as well.... if harden was around back then he'd be a michael finley.... 

I am curious to see how harden looks in his 30s.. He tested well at the combine.. But his game doesn't seem to be overly dependent on his athleticism, if he took care of himself a bit better I could see him being like Duncan and succeeding into his mid to late 30s

Y'all let nostalgia prevent you from being objective.

It's like dudes from 00s and 90s are automatically put on a pedestal.

Y'all really think Harden wouldn't replicate his level of play just because he's a current day player?

You think refs are gonna stop calling fouls just because? Like guards weren't getting calls just off of pump fakes or screaming when they get to the rim?

I am curious to see how harden looks in his 30s.. He tested well at the combine.. But his game doesn't seem to be overly dependent on his athleticism, if he took care of himself a bit better I could see him being like Duncan and succeeding into his mid to late 30s
his game is quick movements, hesitations, quick dribbles ,  step back  and crafty movements.

. that ish going to slow down. nobody going to be falling for that ish when harden is in his 30s... he'll be too slow.... 

Last edited:
James Harden is argubly a top 5 player.

Bron
KD
AD
Cp3
Steph
Westbrook
Blake

To me are all better players than James harden. I like James too. Offensively, he has it all. But the defensive holes in his game, and lack of effort definitely bring him closer to the bottom half of the top 10 players currently in the league.

It's funny how the same people who hate on prime Melo...view James Harden as "complete".

We all agree, he's top 5, in the NBA. Some were saying guys like Ray Allen, Tmac, Vince, Wade, a few 90s/early 2000s are inferior to Harden. We will never honestly know.

But, it makes for a good debate.
laugh.gif
we dont all agree.. 
laugh.gif
 harden isnt better then lj , curry , kd , ad or westbrook..... hes on the outside looking in at the top 5.... 

Y'all let nostalgia prevent you from being objective.

It's like dudes from 00s and 90s are automatically put on a pedestal.

Y'all really think Harden wouldn't replicate his level of play just because he's a current day player?

You think refs are gonna stop calling fouls just because? Like guards weren't getting calls just off of pump fakes or screaming when they get to the rim?

No one is being Nostalgic. We've brought up names like Klay, Wall, Steph, Thompson, Kyrie, Lillard etc. Who else, in the modern NBA should we compare Harden with? Kobe and Vince are still in the league, which makes it funnier. I can't wait to see Oladipo and Bradley Beal have in store, for the next few seasons.

The harden narrative is the same every year. People get impressed and hype him up over regular season stats the. He chokes in the playoffs

He might have the biggest drop off between regular season and playoffs that I have ever seen. Dude is shook out there

The harden narrative is the same every year. People get impressed and hype him up over regular season stats the. He chokes in the playoffs

He might have the biggest drop off between regular season and playoffs that I have ever seen. Dude is shook out there
He just put up 27/6/8 on 44/38/92 this past postseason. Sounds like he finally made the adjustments too me. And he still managed to get to the line 10+ times a game. On the deepest playoff run he's ever made as a first option as well.

He just put up 27/6/8 on 44/38/92 this past postseason. Sounds like he finally made the adjustments too me. And he still managed to get to the line 10+ times a game. On the deepest playoff run he's ever made as a first option as well.
the last time he played in the postseason he set a record for the most turnovers.. i hate this stats bs. watch the games....we all know when the big moment comes harden is going to f up. just a fact of life. 

if you look at the stats, peyton manning and tom brady have almost identical stats in the post season....stats smats..... 

Last edited:

The biggest moment of the season was that 4th quarter comeback where he didn't even play.

Elimination game vs the Warriors and he plays the worst game I have ever seen anyone play and that's not even an exaggeration.

He gets his empty stats but constantly fails to show up when it matters.

the last time he played in the postseason he set a record for the most turnovers.. i hate this stats bs. watch the games....

if you look at the stats, peyton manning and tom brady have almost identical stats in the post season....

Yeah, those stats really don't tell the whole story with Harden's post-season last year. He did not play consistently well against either the Clippers or the Warriors. He had one or two really good games in both series, but was otherwise average. And let's not forget that he was on the bench for the most stretch that basically decided the series against the Clippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom