THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course harden has dominant games. All top 10 players have dominant games in the playoffs. The difference between harden and other stars is that with harden in a playoff game you don't know if he's going to be the best player on the floor or the worst.

And all the praise he gets is purely on offence, it's not even that he's unable to play defence like Nash but he just doesn't put any effort into it. How can you say someone cares about winning if they don't put any effort into trying to play defence?
yeah 8pm has really a weak argument for harden. fact is he isnt a top 5 player and benefits from the fact that the sg is the weakest position in the L . playoff harden will be a no show once again when crunch time comes.... this dude talking bout harden teammates etc etc when no one even talking about "help" ..... 

Last edited:
Of course harden has dominant games. All top 10 players have dominant games in the playoffs. The difference between harden and other stars is that with harden in a playoff game you don't know if he's going to be the best player on the floor or the worst.

And all the praise he gets is purely on offence, it's not even that he's unable to play defence like Nash but he just doesn't put any effort into it. How can you say someone cares about winning if they don't put any effort into trying to play defence?

All players have bad games b. Curry, Lebron, harden, Durant It don't matter. The farther you play in the playoffs the better the defense.

I was gonna say damn jalen rose got brolic...I just saw him on TBC & he wasn't like that :rofl:

who's kid in that fire Gucci raincoat

lolll i've legit gotten comparison from jalen to usher to reggie bush hahah. just depends on the day, the beard or sunglass choice haha. that kid is my dudes son. kid was stunting hard as all hell. his other son, that dont eem look like him was rocking some Target sweats lmaoo.

All players have bad games b. Curry, Lebron, harden, Durant It don't matter. The farther you play in the playoffs the better the defense.
not everyone plays record setting bad ... not everyone is going to play lights out every game thats a given but dont be the reason your squad loses.

There's a difference between "his jump shot is not falling today" and "is he drunk?"

Haven't done one of these in a whileeee

These pix are from the Pistons Open Practice.
]

I was gonna say damn jalen rose got brolic...I just saw him on TBC & he wasn't like that :rofl:

who's kid in that fire Gucci raincoat

lolll i've legit gotten comparison from jalen to usher to reggie bush hahah. just depends on the day, the beard or sunglass choice haha. that kid is my dudes son. kid was stunting hard as all hell. his other son, that dont eem look like him was rocking some Target sweats lmaoo.
target sweats :lol: cold world

yeah 8pm has really a weak argument for harden. fact is he isnt a top 5 player and benefits from the fact that the sg is the weakest position in the L . playoff harden will be a no show once again when crunch time comes.... this dude talking bout harden teammates etc etc when no one even talking about "help" ..... 
If that's how you see it bruh, all I'm saying is there is no objectivity when it comes to certain players. Harden being one of them.

not everyone plays record setting bad ... not everyone is going to play lights out every game thats a given but dont be the reason your squad loses.

He was awful game 5. That don't discount the other 16 games he played last playoffs. For the most part dude was phenomenal in last seasons playoffs. People forget that in game 6 against the clippers he was the only one balling in the first half. He single handedly keep them close in the second quarter with 18 points

Oh, point gods because they're white???
Okay seamen i see how it is
nerd.gif

Is Kevin Martin a backup because they're making preparations for Pekovic to be out a long time, and they can at least 'depend' (keyword) on Martin to score on the second unit, but can't yet depend on Lavine to score for the second unit on a game to game basis. He may get there this season, I suppose you never know, or the next couple years - but he'll throw up some **** games on the way there. Think Pek was planned to be very much a part of second team anyway because he's going to be on a big minute restriction from here on out in his career. Minny's bench will be bad again, but maybe not an atrocity this way. Defense would be same with KM vs. ZL on line two.

Last edited:
It's early, but the Pelicans are already catching the injury bug. Ajinca, Asik, Pondexter, Cole and Holiday on a minutes limit. Oof.

Last edited:
[thread="629224"]this was only 3 years ago[/thread]
[thread="629224"] [/thread]
[thread="629224"]<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KUd4LgJyfsk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
[/thread]

Defence, rebound and assists. Rondo was beasting in all three categories. If Rondo will at least be a scoring threat when he drives, that will create options for him.

My concern is Gay and Mac are not high IQ players like Ray and Pierce. We will see if they will be able to do the right cuts and position themselves correctly for easy buckets. WCS seems like a smart player but is still a rookie. Cuz and the rest of the vets will work well with Rondo (given that he is somewhat near his old form).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom