THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Lowry going bananas in preseason. Interested to see if it carries over to when the games count. Has 40 tonight in 28 minutes. 6 of 9 from 3.

NBA.com has top 10 SG rankings...and it's such a joke! So much weaker than expected.

1. Harden
2. Jimmy Butler (All star yes, but not superstar status or franchise player yet)
3. Klay (#2 option at best)
4. An aging Wade
5. Danny Green :x :x :x at #5
6. An underachieving Derozan who at best should be a #3 option
7. Beal. Also a bit underachieving...list continues to go down hill
8. Tyreke Evans...
9. Oladipo who hasn't even sniffed a payoff birth
10. A 37 year old Kobe (Not to bring out a can of worms...but Kobe was ranked 93rd and is still good enough for top 10 at SG :x )

Pathetic...

I honestly think if OKC makes Russ a SG and bring in a defensive minded distributor, he could elevate his game even more considering the matchups he will face.

Last edited:
NBA.com has top 10 SG rankings...and it's such a joke! So much weaker than expected.

1. Harden
2. Jimmy Butler (All star yes, but not superstar status or franchise player yet)
4. An aging Wade
5. Danny Green
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at #5
8. Tyreke Evans...
10. A 37 year old Kobe (Not to bring out a can of worms...but Kobe was ranked 93rd and is still good enough for top 10 at SG
sick.gif
)

Pathetic...
Are you saying their order is a joke or the state of the shooting guard position

1. Harden

4. An aging Wade

8. Tyreke Evans...

10. A 37 year old Kobe (Not to bring out a can of worms...but Kobe was ranked 93rd and is still good enough for top 10 at SG :x )

Pathetic...
Are you saying their order is a joke or the state of the shooting guard position

The state of the position. After #2 you're pretty much stuck with role players.

Last edited:

1. Harden
4. An aging Wade
8. Tyreke Evans...

Pathetic...

Call me a homer if you want, but I think JJ Reddick should be on that list. He's a better SG than Tyreke for sure and deserves to be ahead of Oladipo.

But yeah, the SG position is not exactly deep these days.

1. Harden
4. An aging Wade
8. Tyreke Evans...

Pathetic...

Call me a homer if you want, but I think JJ Reddick should be on that list. He's a better SG than Tyreke for sure and deserves to be ahead of Oladipo.

But yeah, the SG position is not exactly deep these days.

Agreed, id definitely put JJ on the list. And "not exactly deep" is a heavy understatement.

I have a feeling Mr. "Julius Randle is the most athletic 4 in the league" Leemelone is dead serious about Clarkson.
I too believe Randle is the most athletic 4 in the league, Blake type athleticism

I agree with him when he said athleticism isn't all about jumping, speed, quickness etc. as measuring sticks. It's more than that

I too believe Randle is the most athletic 4 in the league, Blake type athleticism

I agree with him when he said athleticism isn't all about jumping, speed, quickness etc. as measuring sticks. It's more than that

OK. I'm interested. What are these things other than speed, quickness, jumping ability, agility and quickness that make one athletic?

I wouldnt consider Klay Thompson to be a role player but SG has always been a weak position. Totally top heavy, after you pass three the drop off is enormous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom