THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nappy Gilmore [emoji]8482[/emoji] [emoji]10004[/emoji] @LarrySanders

Just landed in Texas...
1f440.png
2708.png

5:43 PM - 12 Oct 2015

Last edited:
NBA.com has top 10 SG rankings...and it's such a joke! So much weaker than expected.

1. Harden
2. Jimmy Butler (All star yes, but not superstar status or franchise player yet)
3. Klay (#2 option at best)
4. An aging Wade
5. Danny Green
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at #5
6. An underachieving Derozan who at best should be a #3 option
7. Beal. Also a bit underachieving...list continues to go down hill
8. Tyreke Evans...
9. Oladipo who hasn't even sniffed a payoff birth
10. A 37 year old Kobe (Not to bring out a can of worms...but Kobe was ranked 93rd and is still good enough for top 10 at SG
sick.gif
)

Pathetic...

I honestly think if OKC makes Russ a SG and bring in a defensive minded distributor, he could elevate his game even more considering the matchups he will face.
JJ Redick should definitely be on this list and D Wade is still very good.

I was bored so I started looking up info on Wilt Chamberlain and found out that in 1986 Nets Offered him $362,500 for Last 7 Games of Season and Playoffs at age 49

Danny Green lolz

No to JJ Redick and Kyle Korver. Tyreke as well...meh

For the record, Clarkson isn't top 10 yet. But by the end of the year it will be self evident

And seriously, take a good look at a list of 4s in the league. There's only 3 candidates for all around athleticism

For the record, Clarkson isn't top 10 yet. But by the end of the year it will be self evident

And seriously, take a good look at a list of 4s in the league. There's only 3 candidates for all around athleticism
Which are the 3?

Blake, Ibaka, AD, Randle?

Last edited:
Bron
KD
AD
Cp3
Steph
Westbrook
Blake

To me are all better players than James harden. I like James too. Offensively, he has it all. But the defensive holes in his game, and lack of effort definitely bring him closer to the bottom half of the top 10 players currently in the league.

It's funny how the same people who hate on prime Melo...view James Harden as "complete".

Accurate list but Melo isn't a better offensive player than Harden? Harden has no post moves. Melo has everything.

I honestly think if OKC makes Russ a SG and bring in a defensive minded distributor, he could elevate his game even more considering the matchups he will face.

While I'm sure Westbrook will get mins at the SG spot along side DJ or Payne..

Are you saying he should switch to the SG spot full time?

Even with scotty's lack of an offense he still averaged 8.6 assists with kd and ibaka missing a bunch of time (good enough for 4th in the league)

Bruh, I'm with lawdog, you guys are going to have to explain this "athleticism" stuff to me.

Ibaka not......nevermind, just please explain this

Does Russ even want to play SG most of the time?

I'm sure he'd want to dominate the ball like he did as a PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom