The 25 worst Rappers of all Time

Birdman post Big Tymer days is agreeable.

Soulja should definitely be #1.

I have no idea what G-Dep & Silk The Shockerr be rappin' about sometimes, so I agree.

so we gone act like PETEY PABLO, BUBBA SPARX AND TRINA dont exist.

aight then...

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

when i was scrolling my mind was thinking "this list is invalid w/ no mention of Silk da Shocker".......then i see him at #2
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#1 in my book actually.........I can listen to Soulja Boy more than SDS

Originally Posted by PLVN

I can't believe one of the 25 worst rappers EVER made a song like this...

Crazy.

thats because the premo beat covered it up

Pitbull should not be on this list.. Before he turned into whatever it is he is nowadays.. he was spittin heat..

Where flo rida at?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

No Gucci but G-Dep . LOL
g-dep.jpg

i want someone to tell me this album was anything but flames...

Pitbull should not be on this list.. Before he turned into whatever it is he is nowadays.. he was spittin heat..

Where flo rida at?
your reasoning for pitbull applies to flo-rida

Disagree with Rakaa BIG TIME, as well as Pat, Dep & Basedgod. Mannie and Birdman shouldn't even be considered as serious rappers.

No lie everytime SILK rap i never understood one word he was sayin
laugh.gif

But Hotboy was a good movie tho

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

thats because the premo beat covered it up

Not even a Premo beat though.

aint that the track premo did? im sure i read that premo did a beat on that album

I almost most lost it when I saw Shyne's name...but then I saw it was post prison.

G-Dep should be on this list.

Project pat and crunchy should not be on that list they held it down for my city in tha 90s/early 00s and to bruh that said cudi needs to be on there cut off your ears fool cause you don't need them. French montana needs to be on that list.

IMO crappy wolf gang esp tyler the creator should be on that list, who listens to silk anymore dudes been gone since 98 lmfao and hell no based god shouldnt be on there

Originally Posted by taymane23

cudi needs to be on there cut off your ears fool cause you don't need them. 
Son can't act, sing, or rap. I seriously seriously SERIOUSLY have no idea how he's managed to get away with it this far. 

list is on point. lets move mannie fresh to 25 and diddy down some simply because mannie fresh's production is better

Back
Top Bottom