The 25 worst Rappers of all Time

completely disagree w/ Lil B, Project Pat, and Mike Jones...

Mike Jones Still Tippin' Verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the hate for the south is strong on this list.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by taymane23

cudi needs to be on there cut off your ears fool cause you don't need them. 
Son can't act, sing, or rap. I seriously seriously SERIOUSLY have no idea how he's managed to get away with it this far. 
Well here's something we can actually agree on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rusty Shackelford wrote:
Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

indifferent.gif
@ g-dep

laugh.gif
someone post a silk verse ... any verse ... i bet he's off beat
i believe this is him on horse and carriage
i hate the part where he's like "now i dont wanna settle down now but we can do it like we married"
sick.gif

lmfao i have this on my ipod and i just tune out his part, charli b went in more than he did

Plies is like a "god" in Central Florida..........................

BTW E-40 is terrible..............You west coast cats smoke too much......

WHY ISN'T KID CUDI UP THERE? BUT PROJECT PAT IS?
indifferent.gif
Because although Cudi isn't a great rapper, he makes great music. And even past that, Cudi don't even be rapping like that. He hasn't rapped in any of his albums really. Sure he may spit a little something, but putting him on a bad rapper list would be like putting Chris Brown on one. Just because he's fooled around and done it, you know that at the end of the day he makes a certain type of music and isn't considered a "rapper" 

Originally Posted by PRIME

indifferent.gif
Because although Cudi isn't a great rapper, he makes great music. And even past that, Cudi don't even be rapping like that. He hasn't rapped in any of his albums really. Sure he may spit a little something, but putting him on a bad rapper list would be like putting Chris Brown on one. Just because he's fooled around and done it, you know that at the end of the day he makes a certain type of music and isn't considered a "rapper" 

Agreed with all this.

Cudi aint even really a rapper to begin with. He just makes dope music
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

cudi needs to be on there cut off your ears fool cause you don't need them. 
Son can't act, sing, or rap. I seriously seriously SERIOUSLY have no idea how he's managed to get away with it this far. 
I couldnt agree more.  Kid Cudi is so garbage it baffles my mind.  This dude was feeling himself so much he tried making a rock album. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

indifferent.gif
this NYer would rather pump mister dont play 10 times over w/e cudi wanna come out with...

roll.gif

but seriously how are there not so many ties for first? How you gonna say ANYONE is worse than Lil B????? Go listen to Grove St. Party is you disagree
laugh.gif

People that don't understand BasedGod at this gotta be dumb. He's trolling you, but you think he's serious. It's like going to stand up show and expecting a presidential speech or some kind of intellectual lecture. He's not insanely lyrical, he's not trying to be. Although he does have some great story telling songs, hard kill a %$$++ songs, etc. People just have too high expectations for rappers.

terrible list, project pat is a legend & parlae from dem franchize boyz can actually rap

Originally Posted by thejrob

roll.gif

but seriously how are there not so many ties for first? How you gonna say ANYONE is worse than Lil B????? Go listen to Grove St. Party is you disagree
laugh.gif

go listen to myspace dude, d.o.r., etc.

Originally Posted by eashawty

terrible list, project pat is a legend & parlae from dem franchize boyz can actually rap
I always thought this but was embarrassed to admit it. It seems like he would be pretty cool by himself

Originally Posted by th3kid

People that don't understand BasedGod at this gotta be dumb. He's trolling you, but you think he's serious. It's like going to stand up show and expecting a presidential speech or some kind of intellectual lecture. He's not insanely lyrical, he's not trying to be. Although he does have some great story telling songs, hard kill a %$$++ songs, etc. People just have too high expectations for rappers.

Example of something dope he made to prove hes trolling? Bc hes been pretty consistently garbage for awhile now

Back
Top Bottom