The 30 Most influential Niketalk members of all time by Complex Magazine

also would have liked to see dj bana , she was ina  sense the "first lady" of nt for a while , contributed on many levels of this forum

The first lady of NT had to be Menace 5 Star :lol:

No matter what I do or where I go, NT's always a part of my daily routine after 10+ yrs.

Last edited:
Wait
eek.gif

Da hood called being gay a disease ?
No way?
Also this list is cheeks.
That's one he's been a topic of controversy the last month or two. Because of his complaining about TAN and his views on politics and gay rights

Corgishoe shouldn't really be on the list he bashes sneaker culture all the time for no reason and is really just trying to make a profit

Its nice to see a couple of BFO mentions in this thread.

Yeah I had been gone from NT for some time and returned to find that he passed. Shocking. He was a permanent fixture on the site back in the day too. We had some great personalities here throughout the years. Truly diverse mixture of folks from all over the world.

Dude ended up a scammer. There was a huge thread.
No. Way. 
Completely serious. If I remember correctly there were multiple people involved. I Mean why do you think he doesn't post anymore, at least under ROCKDEEP ?Rob knows whats up, post the thread bud. 

He's still here and he's a bigger influence than anyone who didn't make the list with him still giving insight to what Nike is cooking up and the radio show popping off the way it did.

He's still here and he's a bigger influence than anyone who didn't make the list with him still giving insight to what Nike is cooking up and the radio show popping off the way it did.

Yeah he used to have summits/cook outs at his crib back in the day when I was still in college. I don't know what occured with him on here and that picture, that was during one of my hiatus'. I try not to comment or speak about things that I know nothing about or that don't directly concern me.

All I can say is that it is unforntunate seeing some once prestigious members exiled or go out in flames. Someone post that picture in literally every NikeDealer thread/post now. >D

That history of NT book doesn't sound like such a bad idea now does it? Every time one of these threads brings out the nostalgia and takes a trip down memory lane......there are so many old members who could contribute and provide insight for current and future members. Educate them on how things used to be, provide stories/memories, etc. I bet some new members are genuinely interested/curious how NT used to be 10 years ago.
People posting their actual picture on here was taboo almost. You have to think about it.....this was before social media took off where posting your picture became the norm, this was also before digital cameras/camera phones became common place.
When I first signed up for NT originally I think my CPU had a 20 GB hard drive and an Erols internet connection. My phone almost has more memory than that now.

Understatement of the century. 99% of people got flamed in the PYP threads.

They should have put Sik Wit It for being in that hilarious Hyundai commercial a few years back.

Thank you to da folks campaigning & know who da snub of da century

Was here & on #NT

Its all good, remember this though, get rich or die tryin? 50 cent's best album &

Most commercially & critically acclaimed by far? Look and see how many awards it earned.

Da wire, one of da most classic tv series ever? Check how many awards it got.

Back
Top Bottom