The Air Jordan Alpha 1 will be copped!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they look pretty dope

Wonder what college players will be wearing these this weekend?

I really feel like people are sleeping on these because they don't know what they are made for...

I said it b4 and Ill say it again...

TO ME the only thing nice about these shoes are the insoles.

Only thing that kind of turns me off is the panels all being molded. I know the reasoning, but the ankle collar and swoosh not being sewn on (all one piece)just feels and looks weird. Still, tried them on last night and they will be bought.

as much as I hate agreeing with duke fans about anything. I definitely don't like the molding. Also not a fan of the perforation. Hate that theBlack/Blue's are coming out as Alphas and not regular 1.
frown.gif

are these a true high like the strap 1 from '08 or the double pack from last year?

they look 3/4 in sme of the pics...

Originally Posted by green rhino123

are these a true high like the strap 1 from '08 or the double pack from last year?

they look 3/4 in sme of the pics...

Mid. About the same as the 16.5 (because I tried them on together).

I am glad peeps are giving the shoes a good review. I copped and am looking forward to wearing these around and NOT having to worry about them as"grails" or "collectible."

I think JB finally gave the bball players something to play in...and us casual wearers a great classic colorway that keeps the spirit of the OGs. I cannotwait for my pair to come in. I will def post up pics and a mini review.

I really like these, especially the black/blue colorway.

Saw the Blk/Red's in person, and was very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom