The Air Jordan Alpha 1 will be copped!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Are these as flat in the toe box area as the other Jordan 1 are? I have bought all the other 1's and they hurt so bad when you wear them in the beginning. The toe box looks a little higher than the regular Jordan 1 retro.
WAY more volume in the toebox with the Alpha.

I agree. I tried these on while wearing a Jordan 1 on my other foot and you can really tell a huge difference. I am actually planning on playing ball in these.Can't wait for the Red/White/Black that is coming out. Any pics of the Royal blue ones?

I would never think of ballin in a pair of 1s however this pair I will consider as it contains the zoom that most ballin shoes have and finally if wade theirgood enough for wade their good enough for me.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Just tried them on tonight and I will say I wouldn't ball in them but I would definitely sport them. They look so much better in person and on your feet. It's a really good redesign of the 1. But as for balling in them they weren't that spectacular compared to other shoes I ball in currently and the bottom loaded zoom is definitely very flat feeling but then again the Kobe's these days are a very low profile, flat to the ground kind of shoe. But the other thing that would turn me away from ballin in them is that they just felt too thin in the toebox area. They are definitely more comfortable in the toebox than a pair of regular 1's but still not great enough to go out and ball in when you know you own much better shoes to ball in. I was really hoping they would blow my mind for playing in but they didn't. But as for just sporting, I'm definitely going to pick these up and the white/red ones when they come out in March. They are a great everyday shoe.
I'm sold. At the very least, I'll have a pair of sneaks to bum around in since I'm about to sell off most of my collection. I wearthick socks when balling, so the toebox is rarely an issue for me.

I think I'll just ask this fat chick that is practically in love with me to scoop them up for me.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

^^^^LOL!!!! Man that's so wrong!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alpha 1s are nice.

I don't know if I'll get these. It would come out to about $100 cause I got free shipping, no tax (FTW), and a $25 eastbay giftcard (expires the Jan.30th)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want the Motorsport 6s but even if I want them I most likely won't be able to get for retail.
frown.gif

i dont know if this has been answerd or not, but are they more comfortable than the Jordan 1's??

Got mine just a few hours ago, I though Fed Ex forgot about me. Anyway these are great and the countdown to March 13 begins, cause they will be purchased!

i really want a pair of alphas but i am forcing myself to wait more colourways and inevitable discounts.

Back
Top Bottom