The Air Jordan Alpha 1 will be copped!

Received mines yesterday, comfy but less than what I expected for a full lenght zoom air + phylon sole, still way more comfy than regular retro 1s (except forthe stealth red and grey, dropped in 2007 which had some kind of specific, and really responsive, foot molded insole), but maybe they need to be used a littleto become fully flexible and responsive.
Visually they look a little bit weird at first sight, almost no stitiching, big holes, weird upper material (leather ? foam ? But totally waterproof, I'vebeen under rain for 30 minutes with these, my foot was completely dry), but put on foot they look alright and you easily get used to them. I guess that theseare really good for ballin but I would advice ppl to wait for price drop ...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by lbj19

any release date on the white red pair? thanks
March 13 to be exact. Those and the White/University Blue CW.

whoa whoa whoa! a white/uni blue cw?! yeah thats the one ill get!
smokin.gif

I didn't realize people were hating on these. I think they are finally a cool concept, vs. the fusions, nu-retros, etc.

Originally Posted by airberg

^^

303b91z.jpg

e81p1z.jpg
mine
eek.gif

thank you, that is all.

March 13th? *saves date in phone*
then again they will probably go on sale too...*note to self: keep up with sale of shoe*

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

anybody hoop in these yet???

Took them to the hardwood last Friday and I was amazed with the shoe, very light, excelent ankle support and zoom is very very good. Hardwood was very dusty but the sole has a very very good grip.

I took them outdoors today and just confirmed what I found on Friday: Aphas are a great balling shoe!! I never had any 1's so I don't know about balling on 1's but Im pretty sure this pair can be used as a regular balling shoe without any regrets.

I will cop 2 extra pairs!!

ok, so now that's 2 c/w's I want.

BTW, these are just sitting at my local spot. I'm not gonna waste my or another person's money when I'm fairly sure these will hit some kind of sale. I'm very tempted though. Those up there are mean!

First I didn't like the perforated leather, but got to see them in a Footlocker and they really look nice very soft, sturdy, and the air zoom, wow! lightweight
Maybe a cop or wait for sale! really don't know, I have to stick with my list

From what i heard they drop the 15th. As you stated those are the Tinker Hatfield Edition. Not sure how available they will be. Also to add I think I read where he designed the colors for them. I'm not sure if its white or the Alpha White like on the ID's.

I need more pics of those tinkers! Haven't heard anything about those. The 15th of Feb? That's a monday...

that other site also says 2/15, $125 and a limited release.

link
quote from the nike rep:

"Its an Air Jordan Alpha 1 Men's Shoe BIRCH/BLACK-ORANGE BLAZE. It can release anytime in the next 3 months. There is no set reelase date for it" "I just provided you with all the information we have on this shoe"

Back
Top Bottom