The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

shoes_nike_air_jordan_16c.jpg

The only 16 that matters to me. Really need to bring them back.

Gave away my CDP pair to a friend from my old hood :smh:

The originals only came out in 2 colors each for mid, +, and lows. Has there been an Air Jordan made in fewer original colors?

The VIII only had 3 OG colorways from what i remember....aquas, playoffs, and bugs bunny

This is the #1 GOAT XVI.. I am baffled as to how the Navy pair managed to release before these. Still waiting.
Its a shoe that has def grown on me over the years. Was not a big fan of it originally due to pl thinking it was a wanna be XI. But over time the design of the shoe overall has been appreciated.

I would love to see some new colorways of the 16 plus.. they look great without the shroud on. I’m not a big fan of the shroud really..

Marcus showed these trophy room samples on fsr

He said they were trying to make it look like a trophy but he didn't like they way it came out
5.PNG

3.PNG

Look pink/purple/bronze should have went for more of a gold color. Or maybe it's just my phone, he should focus more on his business/store since he couldnt keep the doors open. He was supposed to have a new location open by now... he needs to call his pops for some help. Only Trophy rooms worth a darn were the 23's and 17's. His website is trash too not one pair of Jordan isnt sold out :smh: . Not trying to be a hater, but he has all the resources to succeed, but just cant get it together especially when stuff like this happens.

393F9A97-5508-474E-AEC9-0FD848C9F7F0.jpeg
2408C407-58C8-42C9-99F9-42CDAD3D0140.jpeg

Marcus showed these trophy room samples on fsr

He said they were trying to make it look like a trophy but he didn't like they way it came out
5.PNG

3.PNG

These would've been hard if they colorblocked them like the White/Navy's, I really like that shade of gold.

air-jordan-16-retro-midnight-navy-white.jpg

Also, strong cosign on wanting a Retro of the Black/Reds.

Look pink/purple/bronze should have went for more of a gold color. Or maybe it's just my phone, he should focus more on his business/store since he couldnt keep the doors open. He was supposed to have a new location open by now... he needs to call his pops for some help. Only Trophy rooms worth a darn were the 23's and 17's. His website is trash too not one pair of Jordan isnt sold out :smh: . Not trying to be a hater, but he has all the resources to succeed, but just cant get it together especially when stuff like this happens.

Dude said if they're willing to camp he doesn't care

But this is more then them just camping

They should only have 6 pair there

Dude said if they're willing to camp he doesn't care

But this is more then them just camping

They should only have 6 pair there

Yet he claims hes a sneakerhead... real sneakerheads help each other out. Hes only about money a hypebeast reseller Gentry 2.0 IMO.

Edit: 6 is more than I would have allowed shoulda been 3 pairs a person and even that seems like it's too much

That location was terrible though. Seems like they didn’t want him there in the 1st place. As far as them pics you want him to turn down money if people want multiple pairs lol? Put more online and bots eat it up. Lose lose situation

That location was terrible though. Seems like they didn’t want him there in the 1st place. As far as them pics you want him to turn down money if people want multiple pairs lol? Put more online and bots eat it up. Lose lose situation

Of course not, but he SHOULD have put a limit and then made them get back in line. Let others eat... is that you Marcus?

Trophy Room is comedy...

I went there once in February 2018...My father in law and I chopped it up with one of the workers for a few minutes and just before we were about to cut out this guy came right out and offered me a pair of the black / cement 3’s for $450 😂...Didn’t even ask about the damn things and he was on about how limited they were and that they weren’t going to ever be available again...

I was wearing some beat down Spiridon’s at the time so absolutely no indication that I was into sneakers...I gave this guy the side eye then left...Now if they’ll straight up ask joe nobody off the street for an up-charged GR then y’all know those store exclusives are straight to the homies house...

Only Marcus does that stuff is because he knows they wont sell out, and doesn't want to be embarrassed if they dont. 17s are cheaper years later resell than they were retail.

Screenshot_20191206-133926_StockX.jpg

As for the 5s they only sell for more because the similarity to the TS4s. Plus all the resellers that bought 200 pairs set the market, not Marcus.

Recent pickups delivered Friday. Late but hey!
the forgotten numbers lol, couldn’t pass on these 16s at basically what they cost when I had them as a kid.

Attachments

• C97BB2B4-61E3-4E7A-81A6-73FFB1597CCF.jpeg
    C97BB2B4-61E3-4E7A-81A6-73FFB1597CCF.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 204
  • DD7B3B22-7ECF-44DC-817D-3DBDC1F8A380.jpeg
    DD7B3B22-7ECF-44DC-817D-3DBDC1F8A380.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 705
Recent pickups delivered Friday. Late but hey!
the forgotten numbers lol, couldn’t pass on these 16s at basically what they cost when I had them as a kid.
The 17 lows are so nice :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
Can’t wait til we get some more colorways.. I’m dying for some new colorway 17 or 18 lows, two of the best low top AJs EVER!

I need the Black and Red's asap. Was a broke college student when the OG's came out and missed the CDP's. I'm shocked they haven't retroed again by now.

My little brother had the Gingers and I thought they were so dope. I convinced my mom to get them for him the same way I did the Playoff XI's when he was a toddler in 96 lol..

I am DYING for the lows too.. I always loved the Metallics and the White Reds in HS.. Ironically was posting the same thing on my sneaker page about the 15's earlier.

Back
Top Bottom