The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I’ve only had the OG releases, and their comfort was incredible for a basketball shoe of that build. I can’t imagine the retros are much different.
The retros feel just as amazing! There is only two downsides to the 16s; not the most breathable and the toe box is a little stiff in the inside meaning if you slide you can jam your toe. Other than that there one of the best performance shows ever!

Screenshot_20200413-110819.png
Granted it was in the preseason, but it was good to see mj wear the 16s in game.

If anyone who owns the White Navy 16's retro version, how does the sizing feel? Do they run small due to the patent leather at the toe?

CEOs are definitely dope. Would buy for retail but that probably won't happen do I'll have to do with out em because its TROD

That's not now Jordan brand thinks. The White/Navy sold well when the original first came out but flopped in 2016.
It's sold well for a reason in it's first issue. Jordan was playing and people got excited again.

maybe they need to put some actual marketing behind these so people can get excited for them again if they plan to retro the black/red and other colorways.

Back
Top Bottom