The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Didn't see a thread for these yet 

Trophy Room x Air Jordan 16 Retro "French Blue"
Release Date: 11/05/16 (Tentative)

The 5th can't come soon enough.

Hopefully I hit on the solefly xx3 first and then these [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] :smokin

might get the black and red ones if I catch a deal

as for the navys

ill just ride with the metallic aj1s

I need to re up, but nike making hard with that $250 price tag 
mean.gif

Those trophy room 16s look amazing; too bad they're only at his store. Guess I will patiently wait for the navy joints after a nice discount

Those trophy room 16s look amazing; too bad they're only at his store. Guess I will patiently wait for the navy joints after a nice discount

I checked his website, but there actually isn't one, it is just a presentation website.

I like them a lot, is anyone living close to the Trophy Room store, who could help???

What's up with these all french blue 16s dropping at trophy room and solefly dropping all turquoise 23s at their spot? Is that all tonal colored Jordan series actually dropping in limited availability shop exclusives? That would be interesting

What's up with these all french blue 16s dropping at trophy room and solefly dropping all turquoise 23s at their spot? Is that all tonal colored Jordan series actually dropping in limited availability shop exclusives? That would be interesting

Thats a way for them to sell... JB not going to release that to the public because of sales.. Those would be discounted if gr.

Those French Blues are hard as bricks, I need to find someone who lives in Orlando lol.

Yo is drake rocking a 90s highline steep tech?
I got that in a large. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom