The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Not even trying to deny it...The Trophy Room's are smooth as hell...

Problem is I know it's all about the aftermarket for those, and I'm not sure I can get down with that...

Let me be the outcast here. I dont like the Trophy rooms. I was on the fence, but the fact that it actually says Trophy room on the shroud kills it for me. But, I am in for all the og colors of the 16. VERY comfy shoe. And I'm a sucker for vis zoom air.

My sister had the cherrywoods and i was jealous 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I could always go with or without the shroud to be honest...Gives the impression that's it's two separate sneakers...

Back when the OG's dropped I rocked the shroud when I wore pants...Wen't without the shroud when I wore shorts...

When using them on the hardwood however, shrouded is the way to go...Helped keep the laces in check because, for whatever reason, the damn things always came untied...

Speaking of the shroud...

Does anybody know if the navy pair is going to come in Preschool and Grade-school sizing? I know my kids will want a pair since they're all about gimmicks with their sneakers...

Lights, straps, lace locks etc...All big hits in this dojo, so I'm positive a shroud will be major...

I could always go with or without the shroud to be honest...Gives the impression that's it's two separate sneakers...

Back when the OG's dropped I rocked the shroud when I wore pants...Wen't without the shroud when I wore shorts...

When using them on the hardwood however, shrouded is the way to go...Helped keep the laces in check because, for whatever reason, the damn things always came untied...
damn the shroud actually stayed on when hooping?

Trophy rooms are [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

damn the shroud actually stayed on when hooping?

Absolutely...Learned fairly early on that if you wear the shroud with the buckle portion on the inside of the foot they'll stay secured...

It's funny because of the two OG pairs I owned (Black / Red's ~ Navy's), only the Black / Red pair gave me problems staying secured...Navy's were just fine to keep the shroud buckle on the outside of the foot...

Sugar Ray knows...
View media item 2213191

Absolutely...Learned fairly early on that if you wear the shroud with the buckle portion on the inside of the foot they'll stay secured...

It's funny because of the two OG pairs I owned (Black / Red's ~ Navy's), only the Black / Red pair gave me problems staying secured...Navy's were just fine to keep the shroud buckle on the outside of the foot...

Sugar Ray knows...
View media item 2213191
repped, thx my dude

Trophy Room's remind me of Michael Finley's Dallas PE's. Very dope. JB just give me a black leather pair with hints of 3M and a translucent black sole. More millions will be made.

Last edited:
I used to rock my Cherrywood and Navy shrouds inside out. Preferred the dark solid color look. Wish I thought about the buckle on the inside though!

Back
Top Bottom