The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

the silver strip looks wider...better without shroud anyway...one of my favorites as a kid, and still is. can't wait much longer

Exclucity just made those look so trash. It's kind of appreciated tho, no shoving glamour shots all in ya face. Still exclucity vids suck

the silver strip looks wider...better without shroud anyway...one of my favorites as a kid, and still is. can't wait much longer

OGs looked the same way on foot unless you laced them up tight as possible. Less noticeable on the black and reds because theyre monochrome. Tbh I was halfway hoping they switched the silver strip to solid white like the samples we saw.

Nah those trophy room joints are awesome but I'm not going thru the unnecessary hassle for them. I want more pics of the navy 16s no shroud

Only thing left of my og's 
tired.gif

Last edited:
disappointing those trophy rooms won't be obtainable. Definitely won't be paying resale, but I'd glady pay retail.

Man those ginger jawns are dope. Wish I hadn't beat mine into the ground. I had no respect for kicks back then. And copped online for 60 cuz they sat for 2 years lol i think that was 03

disappointing those trophy rooms won't be obtainable. Definitely won't be paying resale, but I'd glady pay retail.

Here's my question how much can resell be for a pair of 16's that's limited and the model isn't high on demand ?

Man those ginger jawns are dope. Wish I hadn't beat mine into the ground. I had no respect for kicks back then. And copped online for 60 cuz they sat for 2 years lol i think that was 03

Thx, these are beat to death. But i love em. I got these on sale too back in the day too. Still have em but havent rocked em inna long time. Never had the cherry woods tho and always wanted those.

Back
Top Bottom