The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Sometimes when you expect too much, and try to work the system for every penny, you end up missing a great deal. I'd be satisfied at $125.

Last edited:
Sometimes when you expect too much, and try to work the system for every penny, you end up missing a great deal. I'd be satisfied at $125.

Case of someone not knowing the situation but still commenting.

I went to the mall and footlocker only had a size 8. The manager said he was cool with management at footaction across from them and told me to go order from there.

I went in to order a FSR but the manager said it was only letting him order 10.5 and 11, everything else was giving an error.

He called the Footlocker manager to verify price match.

99.99-$20 Vip is how it came out to $79.99 before tax.

I'm far from an info hoarder but it wasn't my info to share...hence the shout out to messi since he's the one who helped me flourish.

​Only vip, Nobody is gonna spill the beans how to cop for cheap. I tried to cop for $99 instore but in their system it shows $250. You would have to find a store (footlocker?)  that has it for a certain price, in this case either $99 or $79, and they can type in the proper code numbers to match price. Without the proper barcode numbers, you will not be able to match price. Also, not all store employees will match price. You either have to know somebody personally, or get lucky. I'll take it for $100 off; I'm good with that price. 

There was literally a step by step DYI by bigj

Last edited:
My pair came in today. NC to NJ in the shipping bag of death. Box was perfectly fine and the shoes were pristine as well. The $79's and $99's hats off to you guys but I'm good with the $145 I paid.

My pair came in today. NC to NJ in the shipping bag of death. Box was perfectly fine and the shoes were pristine as well. The $79's and $99's hats off to you guys but I'm good with the $145 I paid.
Where did you get them from for $145.

let me see what's up...

i thought i had friends in here, but i guess not 
tongue.gif

And my pair came in. The shoes are in good condition but the box been through some things :lol:

The bag of death is always hit or miss. Worth the price of admission tho.

View media item 2465176

still glad you got em for the low just remember we were in the same thread talking about em and the stupid high price and you were waiting for discount :smokin

And my pair came in. The shoes are in good condition but the box been through some things :lol:

The bag of death is always hit or miss. Worth the price of admission tho.

View media item 2465176

still glad you got em for the low just remember we were in the same thread talking about em and the stupid high price and you were waiting for discount :smokin

Even though I give you a hard time about being the king of regret and complacent, I def appreciate you. I might have missed out.

Back
Top Bottom