Dat regret lol
Yup.

Glad I'm not in your position [emoji]128517[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Nyc Instagram resellers who traveled to Florida are gonna be *** out

My buddy said these where an easy cop online

These ain't no satin 1's

Last edited:
There was a group of 10 or so resellers behind us inside the club arguing. One of them wanted to leave because of how slow the whole thing was going and the head guy went off on him. "I didnt risk my life driving up here and coming back empty handed. If we go back with nothing, we don't get paid. We had a contract with Mark. He won't pay us if we don't all come back with a pair."

**** was hilarious. Hope the $25-40 profit is enough for them.

If anyone didnt buy these for the foot

I would dump them quickly.

I'm sure there will be some resale value but not as much as folks expected

Young J knows and wants these Limited 16's to sell for $500+

Builds Hype on his store for the future releases he got coming.

Tweet makes sense

They'll def get profit, let's not kid yourselves - not double profit, but def something.

However I'm In for the shoe for wanting it.

Got lucky on my size 10.5 Black Toes from SNKRS and was able to cop these as well pretty easy this morning. I was actually surprised how easy it was to cop and checkout out via iPhone mobile on the 16's. During the whole checkout process for them I was nervous to see the dreaded "item removed from cart" since Throphy Room uses Shopify. Can't wait to see both shoes in person! :smokin

My order confirmation came through around 9:30am PST with order # in the low 4,000's. Hope I will be good to go since no cancellation so far and my card has been charged.

Last edited:
Had in cart. Had info automically in. Just couldn't pull the trigger for $291 on an all off french blue shoe. I can't see myself wearing these as well as last weeks gold pinnacle 6. The older I get (I am 37) I am just very very selective on my shoe purchases.

Last edited:
I'm glad these were an easy cop after all of the L's i've been racking up after belugas. straight to feet when my pair comes in. Will always have love for 16's. Cherrywoods were the first pair of j's I bought myself in 5th grade saving lunch money. The hunger was real.

I remember the days when most retros were this easy to cop online. Nostalgic morning :smile:

You are absolutely right! Was super smooth, although I totally forgot about the release and only entered the site 45 minutes after release, but they still had my size!

My order number is pretty close to 5000, felt so good!!!

Order number in the 1600s so hopefully I'm straight. Love the shoe. Seemed overly easy especially for Shopify, hoping those cancels don't roll in.

What's everybody's order status saying over on Trophy Room?

Mine updated to show "paid" and "unfulfilled"...No cancelation yet thankfully...

Order Confirmed - Your order is confirmed
We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. A confirmation email has been sent to [email protected]. Come back to this page for updates on your order status.

This was the first time I went to one of these pop up events and it will definitely be my last. The whole process to get inside the club, get a wristband, and wait for that moron to call your number was the worst. I got there at 8:30 and left at 1:30 after getting frustrated watching the employee take his time calling out numbers. How the hell are you gonna only have 2 registers set up? They had enough pairs for everyone there. The whole raffle system was a waste of time. I guess Disney Springs axed the whole lineup at their location making this place to new pick up process.

This was the first time I went to one of these pop up events and it will definitely be my last. The whole process to get inside the club, get a wristband, and wait for that moron to call your number was the worst. I got there at 8:30 and left at 1:30 after getting frustrated watching the employee take his time calling out numbers. How the hell are you gonna only have 2 registers set up? They had enough pairs for everyone there. The whole raffle system was a waste of time. I guess Disney Springs axed the whole lineup at their location making this place to new pick up process.

I would've been miserable. Just waiting picking up my BT's from the confirmed app was driving me crazy.

Back
Top Bottom