+The be honest with yourself Thread of NT+

I'll be unhappy until I find someone just as good or better than the last one...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by natelav129

In the direction i'm headed now, I'll most likely never reach my dream job......writing for National Geographic.
ohwell.gif

Seeing the world and writing about it, nothing seems like more fun.

Wait, hold on. What exactly do you do as a writer for National Geographic? Like are you trying to be a screenwriter for the station or a writer for the magazine?
I'd like to write for the actual magazine....like a traveling journalist that works in collabo with those dope photographers

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by natelav129

In the direction i'm headed now, I'll most likely never reach my dream job......writing for National Geographic.
ohwell.gif

Seeing the world and writing about it, nothing seems like more fun.

Wait, hold on. What exactly do you do as a writer for National Geographic? Like are you trying to be a screenwriter for the station or a writer for the magazine?
I'd like to write for the actual magazine....like a traveling journalist that works in collabo with those dope photographers

i feel you on the working hard thing...

at the end of the day, im not finna work myself to death for someone else's profit....

if i ever become an owner of something i produce, then i'll work myself to death, until then, no.

and the sad thing about it is that in admitting that, i also admit that i will be a broke @%@%#....LOL

im okay with being broke....as long as i got money for smoke, food, and the occasional sneaker here and there, i'm good.

honest post on NT.....

i feel you on the working hard thing...

at the end of the day, im not finna work myself to death for someone else's profit....

if i ever become an owner of something i produce, then i'll work myself to death, until then, no.

and the sad thing about it is that in admitting that, i also admit that i will be a broke @%@%#....LOL

im okay with being broke....as long as i got money for smoke, food, and the occasional sneaker here and there, i'm good.

honest post on NT.....

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

I wouldn't say I'm ok being broke....But I feel you on the money isn't everything vibe.

I wouldn't say I'm ok being broke....But I feel you on the money isn't everything vibe.

I'm way too inconsistent w/ my assertiveness. I'm definitely pleased with my progression in the past few years w/ it, but I still have a long way to go.

I'm way too inconsistent w/ my assertiveness. I'm definitely pleased with my progression in the past few years w/ it, but I still have a long way to go.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

well, you took that quote out of context.

the context is, if its work like a slave for someone else's profit and be moderately paid

OR

chill and be broke

i'm okay with being broke.

im not okay with just being broke in general....but within the context of being a slave to some company for money, im good.

OP said he would never be labeled someone who 'works too hard' and i was commenting on that.

being able to admit to yourself that you arent the hardest worker is also admitting to yourself that you're not going to be donald trump rich.....

and im cool with that.

*shrugs*

not to have a super long response, but i visited my dudes in florida for a week...i didnt get to kick it with them almost at all, because they work like slaves. wake up at 4am to be to work at 530....and stay untill 6 or 7 pm....now, my dude is copping SBs and South Beach lebrons left and right....fresh, brand new whip, living outside of miami...that's awesome....but he doesnt even see sunlight...6am to 7 pm? 7 days a week?

he's paid, but i'm good on that. i'd rather be broke, going in at 8, getting off at 3, and CHILLING...

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

well, you took that quote out of context.

the context is, if its work like a slave for someone else's profit and be moderately paid

OR

chill and be broke

i'm okay with being broke.

im not okay with just being broke in general....but within the context of being a slave to some company for money, im good.

OP said he would never be labeled someone who 'works too hard' and i was commenting on that.

being able to admit to yourself that you arent the hardest worker is also admitting to yourself that you're not going to be donald trump rich.....

and im cool with that.

*shrugs*

not to have a super long response, but i visited my dudes in florida for a week...i didnt get to kick it with them almost at all, because they work like slaves. wake up at 4am to be to work at 530....and stay untill 6 or 7 pm....now, my dude is copping SBs and South Beach lebrons left and right....fresh, brand new whip, living outside of miami...that's awesome....but he doesnt even see sunlight...6am to 7 pm? 7 days a week?

he's paid, but i'm good on that. i'd rather be broke, going in at 8, getting off at 3, and CHILLING...

Back
Top Bottom