The (Bootleg) Jordan 1 Wars

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

The shape on those bootleg Freddy Krueger is nuts. Nike/ Diet DC shoes collab

All the good materials being wasted on this nonsense. The fact that there's such a market for all these different "brands" is wild. Especially at the prices they sell for. Even some of the regular reps aren't much cheaper than retail

Restoring authentic kicks with rep parts. Reminds me of those Nike Air tags that people used for AJ1s

I've seen Yeezys 1 sole swaps with rep soles

Not sure what the problem is with this. If your old brittle tabs broke off your 3's or 4's, what exactly are you supposed to do? Nike doesn't make them to source, so you should just let your stuff be broken?

Metallic Thunder bolt and all. Son didn’t even try to hide the jack move. :lol:

Not sure what the problem is with this. If your old brittle tabs broke off your 3's or 4's, what exactly are you supposed to do? Nike doesn't make them to source, so you should just let your stuff be broken?

Shoot, some cats on NT would probably call it partially fake since part of the shoe didn’t come from an authorized Nike factory.

It’s really interesting to see what the sneaker culture has become.

Shoot, some cats on NT would probably call it partially fake since part of the shoe didn’t come from an authorized Nike factory.

It's become a joke like everything else that's "our culture"

I'm good on sneakers.

Wear the classics I adore but don't keep up with none of this new **** at all

Sneakerhead/Sneaker culture was full of corniness before it went mainstream there was just more balance

People stepped away or just lay low and demographics expanded so it looks much worse now.

On NT they said it’s just materials. Sad what the game has turned into :smh:

Back
Top Bottom