THE BULLYING EXPERIMENT FOUSEYTUBE

Lol that girl with the acting in between for the views...no hate but good luck with the views. C-.

2 girls helped the victim, none of the asian dudes helped :stoneface: .

:lol: at the dude that said he'd help if illest continued

im asian.

:lol: :rofl: The first thing the black guy does is pull out his camera.

WORLD STARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :smh:

EDIT: It's the culture in Asians to stay out of trouble if it's not their trouble. Pretty common response of "mind my own business"... that Asian girl was a "different" type of Asian if y'all know what i'm saying. (If you don't, don't bother asking, I won't explain :lol:)

Noone trying to end up getting shot in this world for someone else they don't know.

Last edited:
Why does everyone assume you'd get shot for at the very least trying to talk the bully out of it?

Let alone why would someone pull a gun and shoot on a crowded college campus over such a minor thing?

:rolleyes Okay fine...

Get shot , get stabbed, get jumped, get robbed, get punched, get kicked, get spit on, broken nose, broken hand, bloody face, ripped shirt, getting your love ones involved, going to jail because you ended up getting into a fight... ect.

Better? I don't know where you live, or how old you are. But reality check, this world is sick, people are crazy... most people try to stay out of other people's business.

You may not like it, but that's how the world is. Bullying will NEVER stop.

Last edited:
In the hood your taught to mind your business... If That grown man letting another grown man "sock him in the face"....

idea was done poorly. Nobody stopped it because it looked fake. But that chick was cute as hell

Definitely could have been a better idea

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ "sock you in the face", "sock you again"

How is this believable to anyone?

"Sock you in the face" was :rofl: :rofl:

That's honestly why a lot of people didn't pay any attention to the bullying

:rofl: @ the black dude recording for worldstar.

At least the guy had the right idea in saying he didn't like people being treated inappropriately but don't record that ish...

Good vid, enjoyed it.

The message was there..people don't care about others nowadays..especially if they see a complete stranger gettin bullied in public

WHEW BOUTTA WIFE THAT ASIAN CHICK THOUGH WHEW

WOOD NOT PULL OUT WHEW

tbh i think girls intervene more than guys because girls dont think a guy will hit them

Last edited:
Never said anything about fighting, I'm just wondering about saying anything to try and discourage the bully.

True, people are crazy, but none of those things would happen (minus maybe being spit on) by just saying something.

If the bully wasn't even doing anything besides punching the victim that they clearly have a problem with, then why would they harm a random person worse?

Last edited:
Black dude recording dudes automatically think Worldstar smh. Dude was def getting evidence and snitching.

The chick with the Northface and Uggs is acting. If you think otherwise, you were probably born yesterday.

The chick with the Northface and Uggs is acting. If you think otherwise, you were probably born yesterday.
probably. I heard "I was checking my email". Not sure what that has to do with saving the the dude.........

Yup that was a red flag and she left her MacBook unattended on a bench.

"I don't know you, but I think you should go" :lol:

Last edited:
probably. I heard "I was checking my email". Not sure what that has to do with saving the the dude.........

I stopped watching after that because it was clearly fake. Even the one with the dude who pulled out his phone to record for Worldstar seemed forced but this was way too obvious. Saying, "I don't know you" and "I don't know who you are either" like 3 times really looked forced.

The overall message could've been good but it wasn't well executed.

Thought he was talking about money when he asked, "where's my paper?!" for the first few scenes. :lol: i would not have interrupted if it was about money. :lol:

Her macbook was like 3 feet away from them on the bench; that hardly constitutes "unattended" in my book.

And why is her claim of "checking my email" suspicious?

Checking email, on a college campus, that likely has WI-FI warrants a red flag now? :lol:

Sometimes y'all try a lil bit too hard to throw salt on the next man.

Dudes debugging his video like its a magic trick
mean.gif

"I don't know you, but I think you should go"
laugh.gif

Checking email, on a college campus, that likely has WI-FI warrants a red flag now?
laugh.gif

I think he meant that it was random that she mentioned that and it was, but Fousey did ask who she was and if it wasn't acting then that was just the "odd" response she gave due to being panicked/hurried.

Last edited:
Dudes debugging his video like its a magic trick:smh:

That's what I'm saying.

I mean, if you're trying that hard to find something mischievous about his vid, then you'll likely find it, word to "'I am checking my email' = proof vid is fake." :lol:

Her macbook was like 3 feet away from them on the bench; that hardly constitutes "unattended" in my book.

Checking email, on a college campus, that likely has WI-FI warrants a red flag now? :lol:

Sometimes y'all try a lil bit too hard to throw salt on the next man.

Her back was turned homie, someone could've easily snatched it. When you're trying to stop someone from getting their *** whooped, you just don't bring up anything about checking e-mails. I've seen better acting in the first week of an Introduction to Drama class.

Back
Top Bottom