The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Soooo how did Great Value Bishop TD Jakes get caught up in money laundering if Lena Waithe didn't use the information she was given?
Guess the cops that weren't around for this season were watching him all season :lol:

I assume he money laundered the money Douda and Lena gave him.

Speaking of Lena Waithe, what type of political candidate is going to hold on to some really damaging evidence against their opponent especially when they know their opponent is a bad person?
A dumb one

The craziest **** to me is how Brandon contemplated for like 3 episodes to work for Douda. But it took Johnny Gill less than 30 seconds to work with the same man that killed his brother.

Johnny Gill a street cat though. He has no skill set to fall back on and I'm sure that bag of Reg's money is almost empty.

Brandon was just trying to cook delicious meals for the people of Chicago

The craziest **** to me is how Brandon contemplated for like 3 episodes to work for Douda. But it took Johnny Gill less than 30 seconds to work with the same man that killed his brother.
Well it's cuz Trig already from the streets. Brandon was soft and by the book and didn't even know Douda was deep in the streets until it was too late.

There’s no reason to bring this show back. Hopefully everybody goes off to get other consistent roles. There was like 1.5 good episodes this season, it was such a mess, so many thing happen then aren’t even acknowledged later on. RIP.

All they said was dude got arrested for wire fraud and then they didn't detail what the money was used for or who even gave him the money. Then he's released the next day lol.

Nah famb...he was released THE SAME DAY! The kids didn't even finish their afternoon work shift before he was back on the streets :lol:

He has no skill set to fall back on and I'm sure that bag of Reg's money is almost empty.

Reg's financial situation always pissed me off but why would you assume the money is almost empty? I think it was like $50K and I can't see what he's spending on. Beyond that...THE MAN IS PUSHING A G-WAGON! He better not ever complain about financial woes until I see him in a beater :lol:

Nah famb...he was released THE SAME DAY! The kids didn't even finish their afternoon work shift before he was back on the streets :lol:

Reg's financial situation always pissed me off but why would you assume the money is almost empty? I think it was like $50K and I can't see what he's spending on. Beyond that...THE MAN IS PUSHING A G-WAGON! He better not ever complain about financial woes until I see him in a beater :lol:

Well he had to fix up the house. His queen had to get her license. I'm sure that lawyer they had for the custody hearing wasn't free.

50K goes quick.

And now he has Jake to factor in, so even if he still had lets half of that. It is going to go by quickly.

After watching seasons 1 and 2, they effed up extremely. The whole Brandon deal could’ve went a different direction. He went from being aloof about being used by 63rd to knowingly being with them to being a CI with the cops at the end. So how the hell they drop all of that for a whole season. They did setup Jerrika’s exit off the show in the last episode well though. They had a fight and the engagement got called off then she moved out and we never saw her again.

Emmett went from being a legit hustler and finding anyway to make money to putting everything on running the same place he told his mother he didn’t want to be running all his life. Then they dropped his weave selling business as well. They dumbed him down to the point where he act like he barley can work technology when he was the one keeping Brandon’s food truck up and running along with Sonny’s.

Kevin mother went from messing with shawty who apparently been around since he was young to getting married to ma with the strap in less than what a year. Plus they made keisha out to be just dumb with her actions. I understand it seems it’s quite easy to be abducted but she’s a track star with street smarts and dude didn’t look like he owned a gun so how the hell did he really kidnap her.

2nd season ended with Ronnie in Arkansas with Tracy and his father for his granddaughter in the restored car, but yet we see him as a straight up bum again for the 3rd season.

Douda went from being a threat to the entire city of Chicago to just being a bully in an election. We seen him with his pizza business and how he was buying up property and getting ready to start construction for a trauma center but they dropped all of that. Hell they even showed the founder of the 63rd street mob in season 2 but then nothing else.

We lost police presence, the violence and murders, the hustles, the gangs and the sex scenes. The writers for the first two seasons must’ve quit because everything is different.

Also just watched the finale and y’all pretty much summed up everything. So Trig gonna run 63rd after he held up a trap house of them and we ain’t gonna hear nothing about that? All in all the season was old lady cheeks and I will never rewatch this season again

Sonny was raking in money season 1 & 2 and season 3 he suddenly has money troubles.

No cops at all besides two episodes.

Jemma’s father not following up on Kevin smashing his daughter.

Emmett not following up on his old homie smashing his mom 7 episodes beforehand.

The trans chick’s story basically being background for like 3 episodes but having no real significance.

Jake suddenly weaving in and out of Young Trapper and sensitive little kid.

I know I’m missing some other stuff but this is just :rofl: and to cap it off with a stud stripper :rofl: have some damn dignity Lena

Sonny was raking in money season 1 & 2 and season 3 he suddenly has money troubles.

No cops at all besides two episodes.

Jemma’s father not following up on Kevin smashing his daughter.

Emmett not following up on his old homie smashing his mom 7 episodes beforehand.

The trans chick’s story basically being background for like 3 episodes but having no real significance.

Jake suddenly weaving in and out of Young Trapper and sensitive little kid.

I know I’m missing some other stuff but this is just :rofl: and to cap it off with a stud stripper :rofl: have some damn dignity Lena
Sonny got paid from when Emmett almost burned the spot down in season 2. He said after he get it fixed up he’d have enough to possibly open another one. But yet now they saying he couldn’t pay his rent even though the restaurant still hasn’t had no renovations or nothing.

Jake was legit banging with the gang and trapping then stopped because what you under watch by the mayor to be? Dude had no problems waving the strap around but get shook when he see Douba stomp somebody out, that ***** soft as baby thighs.

Well he had to fix up the house. His queen had to get her license. I'm sure that lawyer they had for the custody hearing wasn't free.

50K goes quick.

And now he has Jake to factor in, so even if he still had lets half of that. It is going to go by quickly.

Thank you for the reminders. I legit couldn’t remember what he needed bread for aside from just living but you’re right. I’m just mad about the whip :lol:

Nothing to follow up on :lol: He smashed. Cant undo that. Emmett aint about that life and dont got hands. Plus it aint like his mom was a repeat customer.

I think the point of the trans chick story is for her to just be there and accepted as a character. So the trans thing isn't an issue or anything to discuss further. Although I can see Lena easily reversing on that for confrontation. The character really is just the chick that holds down her man. Aint nothing special.

Nah man we needed to see Johnny Gill get pipped down by shorty..

B2B37220-32F4-4CAE-9E40-4F545CEDE994.jpeg

when they first introduced trig, he said he had a house out in Kankakee that they could all live in. Now trig is some dude that absolutely has to work for Douda?

His financial situation and alleged/perceived woes make ZERO sense to me. Bruh came outta jail and has multiple cribs,a G-Wagon and his girl leisurely rocking Balmain around the crib but he’s low on funds? Nah cuz. I need to see a list of his assets.

It was all part of Douda's long play of "owning 2 brothers", 63rd seems to use benzes for their company fleet or at least for management level since Douda's vehicle is a S Class. Still don't know whats so special about those brothers like they come from some kinda lineage or something that Douda wants them part of 63rd so badly

Why Trig pushing it since he not with 63rd st tho #BecauseTheChi

Back
Top Bottom