The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

That's the same G Wagon that was passed from Trice to Reg to Trig, no clue who's name it's actually registered under or if its just 63rd st. mob company car
It was all part of Douda's long play of "owning 2 brothers", 63rd seems to use benzes for their company fleet or at least for management level since Douda's vehicle is a S Class.

Watch Lena get hip to this plot hole and next season we find out Mayor Douda has had a Mercedes Benz dealership and/or rental car agency for years :smh:

“I’ve been supplying luxury vehicles to every negro on this side of Chicago for nearly 10 years, goddamnit!” - Mayor Douda when asked by a staffer what his plans are for economic stimulus in Chicago

Watch Lena get hip to this plot hole and next season we find out Mayor Douda has had a Mercedes Benz dealership and/or rental car agency for years :smh:

“I’ve been supplying luxury vehicles to every negro on this side of Chicago for nearly 10 years, goddamnit!” - Mayor Douda when asked by a staffer what his plans are for economic stimulus in Chicago
Nah we getting the covid plot first 7 episodes and then we get Douda's plans for Chicago in the 2nd last episode. In the last episode we find out Reg isn't dead and him and Trig team up to kill Douda bringing LW as the new mayor back for a full role on her own show while Brandon comes back as her chief of police.

Nah we getting the covid plot first 7 episodes and then we get Douda's plans for Chicago in the 2nd last episode. In the last episode we find out Reg isn't dead and him and Trig team up to kill Douda bringing LW as the new mayor back for a full role on her own show while Brandon comes back as her chief of police.
:rofl:

The crazy thing is I can’t rule this out as a possibility.

I know the mayor gets to appoint the chief of police but don't they usually at least have to pick from the current force?

Just finished Snowfall....... then watched the chi finale .

Lord what a fall off in writing from one to the other lol. Fell asleep 3 times and had to rewind .How the hell is the finale the worst episode of the entire series? All episodes.

this **** was trash

I don’t understand how Keisha had a track scholarship and dreams of going away and is now considering keeping her kidnappers baby. I hope they come back next season and she’s already aborted.

At this point, who do they think is the target audience? :nerd:
From a Marketing prospective, I'm interested to know from what demographic they got positive statements from about this season? Like who is their core audience? :nerd:

My guess is ratings were similar to S2, so they just approved it. :ohwell:
But did they not watch the content? :lol:

PO

At this point, who do they think is the target audience? :nerd:
From a Marketing prospective, I'm interested to know from what demographic they got positive statements from about this season? Like who is their core audience? :nerd:

My guess is ratings were similar to S2, so they just approved it. :ohwell:
But did they not watch the content? :lol:

PO
New audience right here:

Aye man. What the hell are these mfs watching? I’m befuddled. It’s more of these too.

They won't care about content as long as the ratings are high.

Very proud of this show and everyone involved. Exceptional writing, excellent handling of Brandon's abuse on set, excellent depiction of churches. Sad that Ronny's redemption arc was cut short but hoping he comes back next season like Kanan.

IMG_6229.png

Went to Lena's IG page to read the comments real quick & Reg commented.
So I guess we are going to get Reg vs Trigg the whole season for Jake's control & Reg trying to murk Douda somehow. :lol:

Might as well have Brandon roll up in the Taco truck now & say my bad y'all I wasn't dead I just moved to Indiana to lay low. :rofl:

PO

Back
Top Bottom